Welcome! I am Theresa McEntee, creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. I am so excited and thankful to be part of the Top 10 Winners Hop from Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlights Gallery! Thank you to everyone who voted for my card from December 2022 Peaceful Deer & Fabulous Frames! Your vote for that card is allowing me an opportunity to post on the Winners Hop today. Ten fabulous demonstrators from around the world will be posting today! The theme for the card today is “Thank you”
My card today is a Sneak Peek of the Seaside Bay Bundle and By the Bay Designer Series Paper. These products will be in the Stampin’ Up! 2023 January- April Mini Catalog. They will be available for purchase on January 5, 2023! You can order from my Online Store HERE. A complete supply list is at the end of the blog.
- Night of Navy card stock(cs) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches scored & folded at 4 1/4 inches
- Balmy Blue Textured 12 x 12 inch Shimmer Paper: 4 x 5 1/4 inches (NEW)
- Basic White cs: 4 x 5 1/4 inches (inside) and 1 1/2 x 3 inches (sentiment)
- Gold Foil: 1 1/2 x 3 inches
- By the Bay Designer Series Paper(DSP): Iridescent Navy Blue Shell design: 1 1/2 x 3 3/8 inches; Balmy Blue crab design: 1 1/8 x 2 1/4 inches; Multicolor sea shell design: 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches; and Gold fish circle design: 3 1/8 x 2 1/4 inches.
- Night of Navy Ink pad
- Balmy Blue Ink pad
- Sahara Sand Ink pad
- Deckled Rectangles Dies
- Balmy Blue & White 1/2 inch Variegated Ribbon: 15 inches and 7 1/2 inches (NEW)
- Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls (NEW)
- Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals & Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1.Take out the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Basic White cs. Use Balmy Blue Ink to stamp with the sand & seashell stamp on the right-hand end. Then stamp the snail and conch shells in Sahara Sand Ink.
2. Adhere to the inside of the Night of Navy cs card base.
3. Take out the Balmy Blue 12 x 12 inch Textured Shimmer Paper. Place the By the Bay DSP pieces on top. Then adhere them to the Textured Shimmer Paper with Tombow Liquid Glue.
4. Fold the 15 inch piece of Balmy Blue & White Variegated Ribbon in half. Wrap around the Textured Shimmer Paper. Adhere each end to the back of the paper with Mini Glue Dots.
5. Tie the 7 1/2 inch piece of ribbon around the right-hand side of the ribbon adhered to the Textured Shimmer Paper. Adjust and trim as desired.
6. Take the 1 1/2 x 3 inch Basic White cs out. First Stamp Off then stamp the sand & seashell stamp in Balmy Blue Ink. Stamp the Thank You sentiment in Night of Navy Ink.
7. Die cut the sentiment with the smallest Deckled Rectangle Die.
8. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment over the ribbon on the left side of the card front.
9. Use the Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Textured Shimmer Paper to the front of the Night of Navy cs card base.
10. Die cut the scallop seashells from the Gold Foil. You will need one large and two small ones. Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and the Tombow Glue to adhere around the sentiment as shown.
11. Add one Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls inside each of the Gold Foil shells.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! You are at Theresa’s Treasures created by Theresa McEntee-USA. Please visit all the rest of the blogs in Kylie’s Top Ten Winners Blog Hop to see more fabulous creations!
To order in my Online Store click on any photo below.
Bye for now!
15 thoughts on “Kylie Bertucci’s Top 10 International Blog Highlight Winners Hop: Stampin Up!® Sneak Peek- Seaside Bay Bundle Thank You card”
Beautiful card Theresa
Thank you Melva.
Such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you very much.
What an impressive card! I love it!
Thank you for the lovely comment.
Fabulous design! Beautiful card Theresa. Congrats on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!
Thanks so much Kylie!
Beautiful card, Theresa!
Great card and such a beautiful paper!
Greetings from Germany Simone
Thank you Simone!
I love the ocean-y theme. I want to copy the layout. Beautifully done
Beautiful card and such a great design!
Thank you very much!