This Biggest Wish Thank You card is quick and simple to make!
Hello! Welcome to Kylie & Bruno Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for June 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. I have a quick and simple Biggest Wish Thank You card for you today! I am so glad you are joining me!
We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. We are taking part in this awesome training program to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. My goal is to participate in the monthly Blog Hop to be more consistent with posting a blog.
Also, this blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
- Starry Sky cardstock card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic White card stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2 1/4″ x 5 1/8″
- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ and 1/2″ x 5 1/4″- On Sale Now! See below
- Biggest Wish stamp set
- Online Exclusives Basics 3D Embossing Folders: dot pattern
- Ink: Starry Sky, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Berry Burst and Fresh Freesia
- 2022-2024 In Color Pearls
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Start by stamping the “THANKS” sentiment onto the top left of the 2 1/4″ x 5 1/8″ Basic White cardstock with Daffodil Delight Ink.
- Next stamp in Fresh Freesia Ink on the bottom left.
- Shift to the right and stamp in Starry Sky Ink just under the Daffodil Delight “THANKS”.
- Stamp on the center left in Granny Apple Green Ink.
- Finish up the stamping with the Berry Burst Ink shifted to the right.
- Run the Starry Sky card base through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the dot pattern of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders so that the front panel is embossed.
- Adhere the 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ strip of the Delightfully Eclectic DSP (rainbow stripe pattern on the back of the pretzel pattern) on the left side of the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic White cardstock. Leave a 1/4″ space from the left edge.
- Now adhere this card piece to the inside of the Starry Sky card base.
- Next adhere the 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ DSP strip to the left side of the front panel. Leave 1/4″ space from the left edge.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the sentiment panel to the card front.
- Add Bling! with the In Color Pearls.
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to sign up for my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter. You can click on the “Subscribe to my Newsletter” tab. Please subscribe to my blog as well. If you need any assistance with placing an order, let me know in the comments., or email me at email@example.com. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful day! Happy crafting!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Stock up on this gorgeous Designer Series Paper now! Order HERE!
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kit
Say hello to summer and get crafting under the sun with this month’s kit! With beach designs, fun accordion-fold cards, along with sentiments to support, encourage, say hello, and more, wave at those you love through uplifting cards and send family and friends oceans of kind words all summer long!
Paper Pumpkin Kits contain all you need to make the project. The Fun in the Sun kit will contain supplies for 9 accordion fun fold cards! Try it out for one month! Subscribe HERE now!
Joining Special to Join my Stamping Gems Team!!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even more FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 1–30 June, those who sign up can get
$125 USD | $165 CAD $155 USD | $206 CAD worth of products for only $99 USD | $135 CAD + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! Use the resources provided below to spread the word before time runs out! Join HERE today!
New Online Exclusives!
Demonstrator Preorder: 1 June–5 July 2023
Customer Sales Period Begins: 6 July 2023
Some of the Current Online Exclusives Include:
Check out the current Online Exclusives HERE!