Hello! Thank you for visiting today to see this Quick & Easy Something Fancy Thank You Card!
Welcome to the Kylie & Bruno Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for January 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. I am so glad you are joining me today! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. We are taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. Today’s card will be my customer Thank You card for anyone ordering from my Online Store in January. This blog hop is also full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
This Quick & Easy Something Fancy Thank You Card is made using the awesome Fancy Flora 6 x 6 inch Designer Series Paper. The “Thank You” sentiment is part of a must-have sentiment set– Something Fancy. The Something Fancy stamp set has sentiments for a variety of common card themes!
The beauty of the Quick & Easy Something Fancy Thank You Card is that you can use a variety of the Stampin’ Up! colors. TIP: The coordinating colors are always listed on the back of the package of Designer Series Paper. The colors for the Fancy Flora DSP that I chose are: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia & Calypso Coral.
- Basic White card stock (cs) card base: 4 1/4 x 11 inches with a score line at 5 1/2 inches
- Basic White cs: 2 x 2 inches for the sentiment
- Colored cs: 3 3/4 x 5 inches & 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 inches
- Fancy Flora DSP: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Iridescent Pastel Gems
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Take Your Pick Tool (for moving the gems)
This version of my Quick & Easy Something Fancy Thank You Card is done with Orchid Oasis cs.
- Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment in Orchid Oasis Ink onto the
2 x 2 inch Basic White cs.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the second to the smallest stitched square die in the Stylish Shapes Dies to die cut the sentiment.
- Adhere the Fancy Flora DSP to the Orchid Oasis cs. Then adhere the panel to the front of the Basic White cs card base.
- Use glue to adhere the 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 inch Orchid Oasis cs square to the sentiment at a slight angle. Then use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card front.
Now for some Bling! The Iridescent Pastel Gems come in 3 colors-Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral and Gold. I used 3 of the Balmy Blue gems around the sentiment to add a little sparkle!
Use a variety of the designs in the Fancy Flora DSP along with different colors of card stock to create your own set of the Quick & Easy Something Fancy Thank You Card!
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts blog today. Remember to sign up for my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter. You can click on the “Subscribe to my Newsletter” tab. Please subscribe to my blog as well. If you need any assistance with placing your order, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful & crafty day!
Would you like your own Mini Cut & Emboss Machine? How about a Boho Blue Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! Join my Stamping Gems Team today and you can get a Mini Cut & Emboss Machine in your starter kit! Or if you already have a Cut & Emboss Machine and have a long wish list, you can join and get $175 UDS in product for $129 USD! This is the best deal! Click HERE to order your starter kit!