Hello, welcome & thank you for visiting Theresa’s Treasures! I am Theresa, an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. I am very excited to be participating in Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlight Gallery with my Irresistible Blooms Thank You card, along with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world! The theme for this Gallery is “Thank You”.
We often forget those simple words “Thank you”. However, it is very important to show appreciation to those in your life who have helped you, supported you or inspired you. One way to express gratitude is to send a handmade thank you card. I hope you discover the joy in making and sending a handmade card like I have!
This Irresistible Blooms Thank You Card showcases the Online Exclusive Irresistible Blooms Collection! You can purchase the Irresistible Blooms products in my Online Store HERE.
Current Host Code: F3NU6AVH
- Soft Succulent card stock (CS) card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at
- Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (DSP): Background design: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8 “; & the Soft Seafoam leaf pattern for diecutting the leaves
- Evening Evergreen cs: 2″ x 6″ for “lines & dots” pattern die cut
- Daffodil Delight cs: 3″ x 5 1/2 ” for stamping & die cutting the flowers
- Basic White cs: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside) & 2″ x 3″ for sentiment label
- Irresistible Blooms stamp set & dies (Only available Online)
- Painted Labels Dies
- Ink: Evening Evergreen & Daffodil Delight
- 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon in Evening Evergreen
- Iridescent Pastel Gems
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Use the Stamparatus for the best images. Stamp 2 small & 1 large flower in Daffodil Delight ink on Daffodil Delight cs.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to diecut the flowers.
- Diecut the Irresistible Blooms “lines & dots” pattern die from Evening Evergreen cs.
- Diecut leaves from the Soft Seafoam leaf pattern of the Hello, Irresistible DSP.
- Stamp “Thank You” in Evening Evergreen Ink onto the 2″ x 3″ Basic White cs.
- Diecut the sentiment with the Painted Label Dies.
- Stamp Off the leaf & splatter stamps with Evening Evergreen Ink onto the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic White cs to create the inside of the card.
Assemble the Card
- Adhere the stamped Basic White cs to the inside of the Soft Succulent cs card base.
- Adhere the background pattern of the Hello, Irresistible DSP to the front of the card base.
- Adhere the “lines & dots” diecut to the left side of the card front.
- Adhere the top flower flat.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the remaining flowers and the “Thank You” sentiment.
- Add the leaves.
- Add the bow using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add Bling! using the Iridescent Pastel Gems & the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
I hope you enjoyed my Irresistible Blooms Thank You Card today.
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. When you click on the Vote For Me button you will see a gallery of creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. To vote for your favorite cards, click on the small heart in the upper right-hand corner of each photo. You have 5 votes! Enjoy and come visit Theresa’s Treasures again soon!
Visit my Online Store to order what you need to make this card for yourself. Photographic supply list is at the end of this blog.
Current Host Code: F3NU6AVH
Clickable Supply List
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a most wonderful and crafty day!