Hello! Welcome to Kylie & Bruno Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for August 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts & I have an Earthen Textures Thank You card today.
I am so glad you are joining me! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who are taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. My goal is to participate in the monthly Blog Hop. This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
- Copper Clay cardstock card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ with a score line at
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″, 2″ x 2 1/2″, 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (inside)
- Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Earthen Textures stamp set
- Ink: Pecan Pie, Copper Clay, Pretty Peacock and Moody Mauve
- Brushed Metallic Dots
- Natural 1/4″ Wavy Trim
- Bone Folder
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Paper snips
- Stamp Off a clay pot onto the bottom of the 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Also stamp a clay pot in Copper Clay Ink onto the 2″ x 2 1/2″ Very Vanilla cardstock. Fussy cut this pot. Note: I did not use the Earthen Textures Dies to cut out the pot because the die cuts off the edges of the pot.
- Place a sticky note over the bottom of the Stamped Off clay pot. This will prevent the stems from showing at the bottom.
- Stamp the various branches and leaf fronds so that they appear to be in the Stamped Off clay pot. I used Pecan Pie Ink for the full leaf frond, Pretty Peacock Ink for the open leaf frond and Moody Mauve Ink for the branch with the small flowers on it.
- Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment in Pretty Peacock Ink onto the 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ Very Vanilla cardstock strip.
- For the inside of the card, stamp the various branches in the same colors that you used on the front of the card.
- Adhere the inside card piece to the inside of the Copper Clay cardstock card base.
- Adhere the Earthen Elegance DSP to the front of the card base.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock with the Stamped Off pot and branches to the card front.
- Use your Bone Folder on the fussy cut clay pot to curl the cardstock. This will create a curved 3D pot.
- Apply a Foam Adhesive Strip down the center of the curved pot.
- Adhere the curved pot to the card front over the Stamped Off clay pot.
- Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the right side of the sentiment. Use a drop of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the back of the left side. Adhere the sentiment to the card front.
- Pull 2 strings off of the Wavy Ribbon and tie a bow. Adhere to the top of the clay pot with a mini Glue dot.
- Embellish with the copper Metallic Dots.
Now you can visit everyone’s blog to see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter. If you live in the United States and need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, contact me. Also, if you need any assistance with placing your order here in the USA, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful day! Happy crafting!
2024 Stampin’ Up! Mini Holiday Catalog
The 2024 Mini Holiday Catalog will go live on September 6, 2024! Do you have your copy? If you live in the USA and need a catalog, please leave me a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to add a little creativity to your life but don’t want a bunch of craft supplies? A Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription is a perfect way to do just that! Each month a complete kit will be mailed to you. The kit will contain everything you need to make the project!
ABOUT THE KIT for SEPTEMBER
Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude.
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Available starting: August 11, 2023, while supplies last
Price: $15.00 USD | $21.00 CAD
Item number: 163270
This add-on includes:
- 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) journal
- 2 specialty gold foil sticker sheets
- Gold-clip page marker
My Next Zoom Class
I would love for you to join me on Zoom on September 16, 2023 at 2pm Mountain time for my Monthly Zoom Card Making Class. This month I am using the Pansy Patch stamp set.
The class is $20 USD for the kit. The kit includes the pre-cut cardstock and DSP needed for 4 projects, any embellishments or ribbon, an Instructional Photographic Tutorial PDF, and the 2-3 hour Zoom class.
You will need to have the Pansy Patch stamp set, ink in Lemon Lolly, Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape, and Blending Brushes. You can purchase your supplies in my Online Store HERE.
To purchase the class send an email to email@example.com.
Online Stamping Retreat
Along with Christy of Christysstampingspot and Jeanne the Jazzy Gypsy, I will be hosting an Online Stamp-Along on September 29 and 30, 2023.
More information can be found under the “My Class Schedule” tab up top!