I am very happy to be making cards with this lovely collection- Fitting Florets- for Kylie & Bruno’s Demonstrator Training Program. The Demonstrator Training Program is a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world who want to improve their Stampin’ Up! business. Be sure to see everyone’s Blog on the hop and you will be amazed at all the inspiration and creativity!
The Fitting Florets Collection has been available to Demonstrators since October 4, 2022. Today, November 1, 2022 everyone will be able order it! This lovely collection includes: Framed Florets and Framed & Festive stamp sets, Framed Florets Dies, Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls.
Here is how to make my card
- Thick Basic White cardstock (cs): 4 1/4 x 11 inches for the card base. 4 x 5 1/4 inches and 3 x 4 inches for cutting the frames.
- Vellum cs: 4 x 5 1/4 inches to cut the inside oval for the sentiment
- Basic White cs: 4 1/4 x 11 inches to stamp the flowers & leaves on.
- Stamp the flower & leaf images onto the 4 1/4 x 11 inch Basic White cs. Color with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. I used: Poppy Parade combo, Dark Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce combo, Dark Mint Macaron and Light Daffodil Delight.
- Use the Framed Florets Dies to cut all of the images out. You will also need to stamp and color an additional small single flower, large single flower, sprig of leaves and the pair of leaves for the inside of the card.
- Run the Thick Basic White cs card base through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder on the front panel. Set aside.
- Cut out the larger frame in the Framed Florets Dies from the Vellum cs and from the Thick Basic White cs.
- Cut out the smaller frame from the Thick Basic White cs.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment “Thank you with all my Heart” in Stazon Black Ink onto the oval created when you cut the large frame from the Vellum cs.
- Adhere the stamped Vellum cs oval to the Thick Basic White cs oval with Mini Glue Dots around the edges such that they will be covered with the flowers.
- Adhere the large frame cut from the Thick Basic White cs to the front of the card base.
- Adhere the Vellum/Thick Basic White cs oval to the center of the large frame.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere the smaller frame over the sentiment piece.
- Lay the flowers and leaves down the way you would like them to look.
- I adhered some with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and some with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls.
- For the inside of the card adhere the images as shown below.
Voila! You have a very elegant Thank You card!
Thanks so much for stopping by Theresa McEntee’s Theresa’s Treasures Blog today for this Fitting Florets Blog Hop. Please stop by everyone’s blog and be sure to leave some love with a comment. Thanks again!