Hello! Welcome to the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for February 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. I am so glad you are joining me today for my Playing in the Rain Thank You card! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. We are taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. The thank you notes we create are for our customers who place an order during the month of February. This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
This super sweet Thank You card is very simple to make. The Playing in the Rain stamp set not only has this cute turtle, but also a bunny & a fox. The Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper has many fun designs. Several have a shimmer added! All of the Stampin’ Up! products used to create this Playing in the Rain Thank You card can be purchased in my Online Store.
- Basic White card stock (cs) card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ with a score line at 4 1/2″
- Balmy Blue cs: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Basic White cs: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) flower pattern: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Playing in the Rain stamp set
- Pansy Patch stamp set
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Into the Clouds Embossing Folder (FREE with $50 USD purchase during Sale-a-Bration)
- Ink: Balmy Blue & Memento
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers: Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight
- Stampin’ Write Markers: Mango Melody (Brights Collection)
- Brushed Brass Butterflies
- Balmy Blue & White 1/2″ Variegated Ribbon
- Use the Stylish Shapes stitched square Die to cut a 2 3/4″ square from the 3 1/4″ square of Basic White cs.
- Stamp the turtle in Memento ink. Stamp the group of daisies next to the turtle.
- Use the Balmy Blue Ink and the “Thank You” sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set. Stamp “Thank You” in the upper left-hand corner.
- Stamp the clouds around the turtle in Balmy Blue Ink.
- Color the center of the daisies with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend. The petals are colored with the Mango Melody Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Color the turtle with the Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. Use the Crumb Cake Blend to add a bit of ground under the turtle.
- Color the Brass Butterflies with the Pumpkin Pie Blend.
- Emboss the Balmy Blue cs with the Into the Clouds Embossing Folder.
- Wrap a 6 1/2″ length of the Balmy Blue & White Ribbon around the embossed Balmy Blue cs.
- Tie a bow with the Balmy Blue & White Ribbon and set aside.
- Adhere the Balmy Blue cs to the front panel of the Basic White cs card base.
- Now adhere the flower pattern of the Rain or Shine DSP to the left side of the card front.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the stamped Basic White cs stitched square slight to the right of center.
- Use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere the bow to the right side.
- Add the Pumpkin Pie colored Brushed Brass Butterflies as desired.
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy the Hop!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to sign up for my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter. You can click on the “Subscribe to my Newsletter” tab. Please subscribe to my blog as well. If you need any assistance with placing your order, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful day! Happy crafting!