This elegant card is made with Stampin’ Up! products from the Hues of Happiness Suite Collection. All of which are on sale now!
Between 15 and 18 November 2022, select products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog will be on sale! Here are the discounts:
- 10% off all punches
- 15% of all stamps (Host stamp sets are not included in this sale)
- 20% off all dies
- 20% off all embossing folders
- 20% off all non-specialty and non-assortment Designer Series Paper
Product needed to complete this card includes: the Happiness Abounds stamp set, Blossoming Happiness Dies and Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (DSP). All of these products are on sale now!
Let’s make the card!
- Basic White card stock (cs) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with a score line at 4 1/4 inches
- Basic White cs: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches to die cut the large scalloped rectangle and 2 x 3 1/4 inches for the sentiment
- Blackberry Bliss cs: 1 1/8 x 2 3/8 inches to go behind the sentiment
- Hues of Happiness DSP; enough to die cut the flowers and leaves needed
- Happiness Abounds stamp set
- Blossoming Happiness Dies
- Scalloped Contours Dies (also on sale!)
- Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder (also on sale!)
- Blackberry Bliss Ink
- Foam Adhesive Sheets: one sheet cut into 1/4 inch strips
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Opal Rounds
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Run the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch Basic White cs through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. Then run it through with the large scalloped rectangle in the Scalloped Contours Dies. Set aside
- Use the Blackberry Ink and the “You are wonderful in every way” sentiment. Stamp onto the 2 x 3 1/4 inch Basic White cs. Run this through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the smaller scalloped rectangle in the Scalloped Contours Dies.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Blackberry Bliss cs. Set aside.
4. Use the Blossoming Happiness Dies to die cut the flowers from the Hues of Happiness DSP.
Tip: When adding dimension to the card with a large card piece, use the Foam Adhesive sheets cut into 1/4 inch strips. You get more even support of the card piece.
5. Adhere the large embossed scalloped Basic White cs rectangle to the front of the Basic White cs card base with the 1/4 inch strips of the Foam Adhesive Sheets.
6. Adhere the sentiment with the 1/4 inch Foam Adhesive strips. Use a couple of Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center of the larger flower to adhere it. Add the smaller flower and leaves by sliding them under the larger flower. I use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue for this. It is easier to slide the card pieces.
7. Add the Opal Rounds and Voila! you have a very elegant card!
Thank you so much for stopping by. Special thanks to Diane for encouraging me to write this blog. Have a lovely and crafty day!