Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa and I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with awesome demonstrators from around the world.
Today we are showcasing the Framed Florets Bundle. This is part of the Fitting Florets Collection.
The Collection includes the Framed Florets stamp set + Framed Florets Dies (Framed Florets Bundle), Framed & Festive stamp set and Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper. Create elegant seasonal and all-occasion crafts with this exclusive collection! Available in my online store November 1, 2022–January 4, 2023.
- Very Vanilla card stock(cs) card base: 4 1/4 x 11 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches.
- Very Vanilla cs: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches for the sentiment and 3 1/2 x 4 inches to stamp the flowers
- Shaded Spruce cs: 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches
- Poppy Parade cs: 4 x 5 1/4 inches (embossed with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder)
- Distressed Gold 12×12 inch Specialty Paper: 4 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches
Prepare the card pieces as shown above.
- Use the Framed Florets Dies largest frame to cut from the Distress Gold Specialty paper.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch Very Vanilla cs with the Stamparatus. Start with Memento, then stamp over the memento with Versamark. Cover in Clear Emboss Powder. Set with your heat tool. Use the Framed Florets Dies largest frame to create the oval.
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers make coloring so fun. The flowers are colored in Dark Daffodil Delight, Light & Dark Poppy Parade and Light & Dark Shaded Spruce. Use the Framed Florets Dies to die cut the flowers.
Assemble the Card
- Start by adhering the Shaded Spruce cs to the front panel of the Very Vanilla cs card base.
- Then adhere the Poppy Parade layer.
- Adhere the sentiment to the center of the Poppy Parade cs.
- Next adhere the Distressed Gold frame.
5. Finish with Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the flowers.
Add some Gold Brushed Metallic Dots for a little Bling! And Voila! you have a very elegant Christmas card!
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in this hop. You will see all the fun and inspiring projects made by the Inspirations In Ink demonstrators. You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts.
Christy Gridley – USA
Deirdre Croal – USA
Julie Golding – Canada
Rachel Aziamadi – France/Germany
Rebecca Nutley – Australia
Robbie Rubala – USA
Theresa McEntee – USA
Vicky Wright – Australia