Today I have a really fun and pretty Timeless Arrangements Bundle Thank You Card for you!
Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa and I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with awesome demonstrators from around the world. Be sure to check out everyone’s projects using the Timeless Arrangements Bundle. The Timeless Arrangements Bundle is in the 2023-24 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Order your Bundle today at my Online Store HERE.
- Highland Heather cardstock (cs) card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at
5 1/2″ (10.5cm x 29.7cm scored at 14.9cm)
- Basic White cs inside: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (10cm x 14.4cm)
- Basic White cs for diecutting: 2″ x 8 1/2″ (5.2cm x 20.9cm)
- Timeless Arrangements Bundle (stamp set & dies) #161526
- Artistic Mix Decorative Masks #159178
- Orchid Oasis Ink #159214
- Blending Brushes # 153611 & Small Blending Brushes #160518
- 1/8″ (3.2mm) Metallic Woven Ribbon in Orchid Oasis #159199
- 2022-23 In Color Pearls #161621
- Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush #141897
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue & Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Silicon Craft Sheet
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Paper Snips
Working with the Orchid Oasis Ink
- Fold the Highland Heather card base on the score line. Place on a scratch paper.
- Position the Artistic Mix Decorative Mask over the front panel of the card base. Hold in place with sticky tape.
- Use the Blending Brush and the Orchid Oasis Ink to gradually apply ink in a circle slightly left of center. Remove the mask.
- Place the Basic White inside card piece on the scratch paper. Position the mask and hold in place with the sticky tape.
- Now use the Blending Brush to gradually apply ink to the upper right and lower left corner of the Basic White cs inside.
- Remove the mask and rinse it off with water. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the “THANK YOU” sentiment on the end of the 2 1/2″ x
8 1/2″ (6.4cm x 20.9cm) Basic White cs.
- Next stamp “I really appreciate You” on the Basic White inside card piece.
- Adhere the Basic White inside to the inside panel of the Highland Heather card base.
Timeless Arrangements Dies
- Diecut the following pieces from the Basic White cs with the “Thank You” stamped on it. The Dies are shown as well as the cut pieces. You will need four of the longer leaf branch.
- Die cut the Thank You with the medium sized rectangle die.
- Start gluing the leaf branches together on a Silicon Craft Sheet to make a longer branch to place over the thank you sentiment.
- Start with one long branch and several short branches to build the more full leaf branch to place under the sentiment.
- Use a Small Blending Brush to gradually add ink to the flowers as shown below.
- Glue the flowers to the top of the leaf branches.
Putting it altogether
- Position the leaves & flowers on the card front with the thank you sentiment in place but not adhered.
- Glue the leaves & flowers to the card front.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the thank you sentiment.
- Now for the Bling!
- Tie a small bow with the beautiful Metallic Ribbon. Adhere to the card front with a Mini Dimensional.
- Add the awesome Orchid Oasis In Color Pearls. I used 5 pearls close to the leaf arrangements.
- If desired, use the marvelous Wink of Stella on the flowers for more sparkle!
- That is it!
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in this hop. You will see fabulous, fun and inspiring projects made by the Inspirations In Ink Stampin’ Up! demonstrator group. You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. Check out these links on May 31st after midnight.
Christy Gridley – USA
Deirdre Croal – USA
Julie Golding-Page – Canada
Karen Beck – Canada
Theresa McEntee – USA
Robbie Rubala – USA
Clickable Supply List
Have a most wonderful and creative day!
Would you like to join my Stamping Gems Team ? You can join to get good quality Stampin’ Up! products at a discount. I also have a special team Facebook page where we can share our creations. If you have a long wish list, you can join and get $125 USD in product for $99 USD! This is the best deal! Click HERE to join & order your starter kit!
Are you looking for high quality patterned paper for your card making or scrapbooking projects? Select Designer Series Paper will be 15% off starting June 1, 2023! Order early to be able to get what you want! Sale ends June 30, 2023.
The following Designer Series Papers will be 15% off June 1-30, 2023. Shop HERE.
Thinking of adding more creativity to your life? Try a monthly paper crafting kit! The Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription delivers a kit with everything you need to make a project-right to your door! Sign up for a Pre-paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
Welcome Inn Dies (Available for purchase starting the 11th of May while supplies last–right HERE).
Item number: 163192
$6.00 USD / $8.25 CAD,
This add-on includes:
- One coordinating vase die: 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (3.8 x 3.8 cm)
- One coordinating flower die
- One beautiful leaf die