Hello! Welcome to the Kylie & Bruno Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for April 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts & I have a Nested Friends Thank You card today. I am so glad you are joining me! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. We are taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. My goal is to participate in the monthly Blog Hop. This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
Today is a bittersweet day because my beloved trio of Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana & Pool Party are no more. Sadly Bermuda Bay is being retired. Soft Suede & Sahara Sand are also retiring. I really enjoyed making this card with my favorite colors.
The Nested Friends Bundle (save 10%) is available while supplies last until May 1, 2023. After that you can purchase the stamp & the dies separately without the 10% discount in the Online Exclusives.
A list of the “Last Chance” products will be at the end of this blog. Shop now as many products have already sold out.
- Bermuda Bay card stock (cs) card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ with a score line at 5 1/2″
- Coastal Cabana cs: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 1/2″ x 5″
- Pool Party cs: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ and 1/2″ x 2″ strip for diecutting the eggs
- Bermuda Bay cs: 2 3/8″ x 3 5/8″, 1 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ and 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (DSP): 1 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Sahara Sand cs: 2″ x 3 1/2″ for diecutting the inner nest
- Soft Suede cs: 2 1/4″ x 4″ for diecutting the outer nest
- Basic White cs: 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ for diecutting the birds
- Nested Friends Bundle #160489
- Embossing folders: Into the Clouds #159171 (discounted) and Painted Texture 3D #154317
- Ink: Memento Black and Bermuda Bay
- Stampin’ Blends: Ivory/Bronze, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake
- Iridescent Pastel Gems
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Stamp the birds onto the 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Basic White cs in Memento Black Ink. Let dry. Then color as desired with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. Die cut.
- In Bermuda Bay Ink stamp the “thank you” sentiment onto the 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ Basic White cs. Cut a banner on the end of the right side.
- Diecut the inner (Sahara Sand) & outer (Soft Suede) nests.
Tip: Use your Silicon Craft Sheet so that when you apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the outer nest you will not get glue everywhere (ask me how I know!) Then use tweezers to position the outer nest to the inner nest.
3. Use the Into the Clouds Embossing Folder to emboss the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Coastal Cabana cs.
4. Emboss the 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ Pool Party cs with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
5. Adhere the Into the Clouds card piece to the front of the Bermuda Bay cs card base. Then adhere the Painted Texture card piece to the
2 3/8″ x 3 5/8″ Bermuda Bay cs. Now adhere the Painted Texture card piece to the card front.
6. Adhere the Hues of Happiness DSP to the 1 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ Bermuda Bay cs. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere this piece to the card front.
7. Adhere the 2 eggs to the inside of the nest. Then adhere the nest to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensional on the right side and Liquid Glue on the left side.
8. Place the birds in the nest & adhere them.
9. Use a Stampin’ Dimensional on the right side of the sentiment and Liquid Glue on the left to adhere it to the card front.
10. Bling! Apply the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the bird in front and to the eggs. Then add the Iridescent Pastel Gems as desired.
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to sign up for my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter. You can click on the “Subscribe to my Newsletter” tab. Please subscribe to my blog as well. If you need any assistance with placing your order, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful day! Happy crafting!