Hello! Welcome to the Kylie & Bruno Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for November 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. I have a Fluffiest Friends Thank You card today. I am so glad you are joining me!
We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. We are taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. My goal this year is to participate in the monthly Blog Hop every month and show the card I will send my customers when they order from me. This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock (cs):4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla cs: 4″ x 5 1/4″, 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ for sentiment
- Basic White cs: 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (for beaver image)
- Copper clay cs: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Traditions of St. Nick Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Fluffiest Friends stamp set & dies
- Wildlife Wonder stamp set (for sentiment)
- Nested Essentials Dies (to cut out sentiment)
- Stampin’ Blend Markers
- Memento Black Ink
- Early Espresso Ink
- Center Stripe Ribbon
- Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots
- Stamp the beaver in Memento Ink. Color as desired with the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink. Cut out with the smallest of the rectangular dies in the Nested Essentials Dies.
- Wrap the ribbon around the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Very Vanilla cs. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots on the back. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla cs/ribbon piece to the card base.
- Adhere the Traditions of St Nick DSP to the Copper Clay cs. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals. to the back. Adhere to the card front.
- Use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere a bow tied with the Center Stripe Ribbon to the card front.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the beaver to the card front.
- Decorate the inside as desired.
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Please subscribe to my blog so you will continue to see these blogs. If you need any assistance with placing an order so you can make your own card, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful day! Happy crafting!