Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa, a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with talented demonstrators from around the world. Be sure to check out everyone’s Hey Chuck Bundle projects. The Hey Chuck Bundle is in the Annual Catalog. When you are ready, you may order from my Online Store HERE.
I decided to make a Christmas card with the Hey Chuck chickens to spotlight the versatility of this set. I stamped the hat and scarf from the Beary Cute stamp set in the 2023 Mini Catalog. The lovely sentiment is also from the Beary Cute stamp set.
I used Wink of Stella to make the chicken very sparkly! Just right for the holidays!
- Poppy Parade cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (for the diecut Deckled Rectangle inside), 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (for the diecut Deckled Circle on front), 1/2″ x 3″ for the sentiment and enough to stamp the images.
- Shaded Spruce cardstock: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Brights 6″x 6″ DSP in Poppy Parade, striped pattern: 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Daffodil Delight cardstock: 2″ x 2 1/2″ (for the diecut sun)
- Hey Chuck Bundle
- Beary Cute stamp set
- Deckled Rectangles & Deckled Circles Dies
- Ink: Memento, Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Shaded Spruce
- Wink of Stella
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Die cut the Deckled Circle (#6 from center), the Deckled Rectangle (#6 from center) and the sun.
- Use Memento Ink to stamp the two chickens and the tree (from Beary Cute). Diecut the chickens after you color them with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers as desired.
- Use Shaded Spruce Ink to stamp the inside of the tree. Fussy cut the tree.
- Stamp two hats and one scarf in Shaded Spruce Ink. Fussy cut.
- Also use the Shaded Spruce Ink to stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment from Beary Cute onto the 1/2″ x 3″ Basic White cardstock strip. Cut the ends into a banner.
- Use Poppy Parade Ink to stamp “Rise and Shine” on the Deckled Rectangle (portrait orientation). I had to stamp a few stars around the inside sentiment because I was covering up a halo-oopsy!
- Adhere the Brights Designer Series Paper Poppy Parade, stripe pattern, onto the Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- Adhere this to the card front, slightly to the left.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Deckled Circle to the card front.
- Adhere the sun with Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the colored fat chicken to the card front. Add the scarf and hat.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on each end of the sentiment, and glue in the center to adhere the sentiment banner.
- For the inside, adhere the Deckled Rectangle followed by the Christmas tree. Finish with the colored skinny chicken and the hat.
- Embellish the chickens with Wink of Stella.
- Add the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in the Inspirations In Ink Blog Hop. You will be amazed and inspired by all the fun and creative projects made by the Inspirations In Ink demonstrators.
You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts.
- Robbie Rubala – USA
- Vicky Wright – Australia
- Christy Gridley – USA
- Julie – Golding-Page – Canada
- Theresa McEntee – USA
Clickable Supply List
Have a most wonderful and creative day!