Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa and I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with awesome demonstrators from around the world. Be sure to check out everyone’s projects using the On the Farm Bundle or Dainty Delights Bundle. These will be available to purchase in the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog which is going live on January 5, 2023! On that day you may order form my Online Store HERE.
Today I am showcasing the On the Farm Bundle.
- Cherry Cobbler card stock(cs) card base: 4 1/4 x 11 inches scored and folded at 5 1/2 inches
- Garden Green cs: 4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Sahara Sand cs: 3 3/4 x 5 inches
- Basic White cs: 4 x 5 1/4 (inside), 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 inches (to stamp the cow) and 3 x 4 1/4 inches (cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies)
- New FREE Sale-a-bration Day at the Farm 12 x 12 inch Designer Series Paper(DSP)-chicken wire design: 2 x 5 inches (When you purchase the On the Farm Bundle January 5, 2023 you will be able to choose this DSP for FREE!)
- On the Farm Bundle
- Scalloped Contours Dies
- Early Espresso Faux Suede Ribbon: 6 inches
- Enamel Dot Essentials (New)
- Memento Black Ink
- Balmy Blue Ink pad
- Garden Green Ink Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Ink pad
- Stampin’ Write Markers in Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand and Pear Pizzazz
- Small Blending Brush (New)
- Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- This is a pattern for the card base. You will flip it over and turn it so that the scored panel is on the left.
Making the Inside of the Card
2. Take out the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Basic White cs. Use the Balmy Blue Ink and the Small Blending Brush to apply ink to the lower right corner.
3. Stamp the grass in Garden Green ink leaving spaces. Use Pear Pizzazz Ink to fill in the spaces.
4. Take out the 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 inch Basic White cs. Use Memento Ink to stamp the cow.
5. Color in the cow’s spots with the Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker. Use the Sahara Sand Marker to make a shadow on the cow’s belly and back legs.
6. Use the On the Farm Dies to die cut the cow.
7. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the cow to the Basic White cs panel. Adhere to the inside of the Cherry Cobbler cs. Note: this will be the side that is NOT scored.
Making the Outside of the Card
8. Adhere the Chicken Wire design from the Day at the Farm DSP to the bottom of the Sahara Sand cs.
9. Wrap the Early Espresso Faux Suede Ribbon around the front. Then adhere to the back with Mini Glue Dots. Adhere this card piece to the Garden Green cs. Set aside.
10. Die cut the 3 x 4 1/4 inch Basic White cs with the corresponding Scalloped Contours die. Use Memento Ink to stamp the barn on the Basic White cs. Stamp a second barn onto a full sticky paper (yellow). Fussy cut just inside the border. Adhere to the barn.
11. Stamp the silo next to the barn. Stamp a second silo on the full sticky paper. Fussy cut jsut inside the border. Adhere to the silo.
12. Now stamp the hills.
13. Stamp more hills. Add the trees and cloud. Remove the sticky note paper. Stamp the sentiment.
1. Color the barn with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker. I used a White Gel Pen to draw the barn doors.
2. Color the hills and trees with the Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz markers. The tree trunks are colored with the Soft Suede marker.
3. Use the Balmy Blue Ink and a Small Blending Brush (New) to gradually blend on the sky color.
4. Adhere the Scalloped Contours die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere the Garden Green cs layer to the front of the card base by applying adhesive below the score line as shown. (Add the Enamel Dot Essentials as shown)
6. Tuck the front of the card base behind the cow on the inside as shown below.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in this hop. You will see all the fun and inspiring projects made by the Inspirations In Ink demonstrators. You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts.
Deirdre Croal – USA
Julie Golding – Canada
Rebecca Nutley – Australia
Robbie Rubala – USA
Theresa McEntee – USA
Vicky Wright – Australia
Karen Gilbert Beck – Canada
Christy Gridley – USA
Be sure to make out your wish list now and shop my Online Store HERE on Thursday January 5, 2023!
Have a wonderful and safe day!