I’m so excited to be training with Bruno and Kylie again this year and participating in our monthly Blog Hop with amazing Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of this blog hop is to allow each of us in the training group an opportunity to learn and practice new skills to better ourselves and our Stampin’ Up! business. The benefit to you is that you get to “hop around the world” and get inspiration from many awesome Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators!
You are currently at Theresa’s Treasures with Theresa McEntee from Bisbee, Arizona USA to see my Waves of the Ocean Thank You Card . You will receive this card when you place an order with my Online Store during the month of March using the Host Code: TX3SVV3U. Be sure to visit everyone’s blog and see how the creative energy results in a variety of fabulous cards and projects!
This is a super simple card! You can make many very quickly!
- Granny Apple Green Card Stock (CS) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with a score line at 4 1/4 inches
- Blue Foils Specialty Paper: 4 x 5 1/4 inches and a 1/2 x 4 inch strip
- Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3 3/4 x 5 inches and a 3/4 inch strip
- Basic White CS: 4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Waves of Inspiration stamp set for the sentiment on the inside of the card (not shown)
- Encircled in Friendship stamp set for the sentiment
- Hippo & Friends Dies
- Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8 inch Reversible Ribbon
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
Here is another card using Pool Party CS for the card base and the Night of Navy Blue Foil.
I quickly made all of these variations! To determine the colors to use, look at the label on the Waves of the Ocean DSP and the coordinating colors will be listed.
Voila! This Waves of the Ocean Thank You Card is simple and quick but great for expressing my gratitude to my customers.
You are at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Stop by the next blog on the list to see another fabulous Thank You card!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to be mailing you a Waves of the Ocean Thank You Card for your order. If you have any questions about how to place an order, or about any of the Stampin’ Up! products, shoot me an email at: email@example.com.
Have a most wonderful and crafty day!