The New Horizons Designer Series Paper (DSP) available in the Stampin’ Up! 2022 Mini Catalog is just gorgeous on its own. Combine that with the On the Horizon stamp set and you can create some awesome scenes with the #SimpleStamping Technique. You end up with wonderfully beautiful scenes with very minimal work on your part!
The following cards were part of my last Zoom Card Making Class. Here is an example of a really quick and simple scene using Evening Evergreen and Blackberry Bliss Inks.
Measurements for above card
- Night of Navy Card Stock (CS) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with a score line at 4 1/4 inches.
- New Horizons DSP: 4 x 5 1/4 inches. Cut a 1/2 x 5 1/4 inch strip for the inside.
- Basic White CS: 4 x 5 1/4 inches (inside of card)
- Use the Evening Evergreen Ink to stamp the sentiment “Relax & Enjoy Your Day” in the lower left corner.
- Stamp the trio of trees three times across the horizon.
- Finish by stamping the birds a few times in Blackberry Bliss Ink.
- Voila! That’s it!
If you like to decorate the inside you can do some simple stamping. Add the 1/2 x 5 1/4 inch New Horizons DSP for something extra special. The sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.
Here are a few more samples of the way I used the #SimpleStamping Technique to easily and quickly create a series of gorgeous cards! And some of the cards have a very masculine feel for your special guy.
I stamped on the New Horizons DSP, then cut it into 3 pieces to give this card a different look.
Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you have a wonderful day and have some time to do some crafting! Join me for my next Zoom Card Making Class on April 9, 2022. For more information click HERE.