Hello and welcome to our Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for June 2022. I’m so happy you are joining me today! This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business and reach some goals we have set. Participating in a monthly Blog Hop is one goal that I have.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see all of the great ideas in each blog post today.
My card is made using Stampin’ Up! This Birthday Piggy stamp set. The image is colored with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. The patterned paper is found in the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (DSP) pack. The texture is created using the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
Measurements and Supplies
- Basic White Card Stock (CS) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with a score line at 4 1/4 inches
- Basic White CS: 2 1/2 x 3 inches to stamp the piggy on
- Petal Pink CS: 4 x 5 1/4 inches embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder
- Tea Boutique DSP: 2 x 5 1/2 inches
- White 1/4 inch Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers: Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide and Daffodil Delight
- Adhere the Tea Boutique DSP to the left side of the Petal Pink CS that has been embossed with the Textured Paint Embossing Folder. It will hang off the edge on the top and bottom by 1/8 of an inch.
- Wrap the White 1/4 inch Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around the card piece and tie a bow to the left side.
- Adhere this card piece to the front panel of the Basic White CS card base.
- Stamp the little piggy in Memento Ink and color as desired with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers.
- Stamp the sentiment with Memento Ink.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the piggy card piece to the card front.
- Embellish with the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Voila! Super simple and so darn cute!
Remember to visit everyone’s blog to see all the creative inspiration from around the world. You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA.
I really appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to sign up to receive my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter by clicking on the Subscribe to my Newsletter tab and please subscribe to my blog as well. Thanks!