Hello! Welcome to the Kylie & Bruno Bertucci Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for March 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts & I have a Friendly Gnome Thank You card today. I am so glad you are joining me! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. We are taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. My goal is to participate in the monthly Blog Hop. This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
- Polished Pink card stock (cs) card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Flowers & More Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Parakeet Party cs: 3″ x 4 1/2″
- Basic White cs: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), 2 1/2″ x 4″, 3″x 4″(sentiment) and scrap to stamp the gnome bird & squirrel onto
- Daffodil Delight 3″x 4″
- Friendly Gnomes stamp set
- Pansy Patch stamp set (sentiment)
- Double Oval Punch
- Radiating Stitches Dies
- Ink: Memento & Blackberry Bliss
- Stampin’ Blends: Fresh Freesia, Tahitian Tide, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, Pale Skin Tone, Parakeet Party, Shaded Spruce, Smokey Slate, Starry Sky & Blackberry Bliss
- Stamp the gnome, bird & squirrel onto the scrap Basic White cs using Memento Ink.
- Color with the Stampin’ Blends as desired.
- Fussy cut the images & set aside.
- Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink onto the 3″ x 4″ Basic White cs. Punch it out using the Double Oval Punch.
- Punch a scalloped oval from the Daffodil Delight cs.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Daffodil Delight cs scalloped oval. Set aside.
- Use the Radiating Stitches Dies to cut the smallest frame from the 2 1/2″ x 4″ Basic White cs.
- Use Memento Ink to stamp a mushroom home onto the Basic White cs Radiating Stitches diecut slightly to the right.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color the mushroom home as desired.
- Use the middle frame from the Radiating Stitches Dies & the Parakeet Party cs to diecut a larger rectangle.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Basic White cs frame with the mushroom home on it to the Parakeet Party cs Radiating Stitches frame.
- Use the Memento Ink to stamp a few of the flowers on the inside 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic White cs. (I just used Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend to color the center of the flower. I used Shaded Spruce & Parakeet Party for the leaves).
- Adhere the inside card piece to the inside of the Polished Pink cs card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Flowers & More DSP to the front of the Polished Pink cs card base.
- Adhere the Parakeet Party cs/Basic White cs mushroom home piece to the center of the Flowers & More DSP.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the gnome, bird & squirrel
- Adhere the sentiment.
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to sign up for my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter. You can click on the “Subscribe to my Newsletter” tab. Please subscribe to my blog as well. If you need any assistance with placing your order, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful day! Happy crafting!
16 thoughts on “Kylie & Bruno Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop-March 2023- Friendly Gnomes Thank You Card”
This card is so cute!
So cute. Thanks for sharing.
Such a cute card! Love the bright, happy colors!
Such a beautifully happy card Theresa!
Adorable card! Love how cheerful it is!
An adorable, whimsical card! Great colouring. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!
Adorable card Theresa!! Love the colors!!😊
So cute! What a cheerful, colourful card, Theresa!
What a funcard, I just love the gnomes! so versatile
So stinking cute!!! your coloring is awesome
Such a cute card, great colouring!
That is a super cute card! I never get tired of the gnomes! Thanks!
What a fun card! I love those gnomes!