Hello! Welcome to Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. I am Theresa, an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. I am excited to be participating in Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlight Gallery with my Autumn Leaves Gratitude card. Today I am sharing my card and blogging along with a very creative group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world! Please be sure to see all of the inspirational projects by visiting everyone’s blog. You will need to click on the “Vote” button below to see the Gallery.
The theme for this Gallery is “Thank You”.
It is so important to show appreciation to those who have helped you, supported you and inspired you. One way to express gratitude is to send a handmade thank you card! Discover the joy in making and sending a handmade card for yourself!
*The All About Autumn Designer Series Paper is due to be back in stock this week.
Current Host Code: 9EVUAPUT
- Copper Clay cardstock card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- All About Autumn Designer Series Paper:
Copper Clay/Foil design: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (diecut with the largest Scalloped Contours Die), 3″ x 3 1/4″ (diecut the largest leaf in the Autumn Leaves Dies) and 1/2″ x 5 1/4″(inside)
Mossy Meadow/Foil design: 2 1/2″ x 3″(diecut with the large narrow leaf die)
White/Foil design: 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″( diecut with the leaf duo)
- Gold Self-Adhesive Glimmer Paper: 3″ x 12″
- Gold Foil: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (diecut with the 2nd from the largest Scalloped Contours Die)
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 5/8″ x 2 3/4″ for the sentiment, 2 3/4″ x 4″(diecut with the 3rd from the largest Scalloped Contours Die) and 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside
- Autumn Leaves stamp set & dies
- Scalloped Contours Dies
- Copper Clay Ink
- Gold & Vanilla 3/8″ Satin Edged Ribbon
- Stampin’ Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dot
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Fold the Copper Clay cardstock card base in half and set aside.
- Stamp the sentiment in Copper Clay Ink onto the 5/8″ x 2 3/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut the right-hand end into a banner.
- Die cut all of the leaves, scalloped rectangles and the veins for the leaves.
- Remove the protective backing on the Gold Glimmer Paper and adhere the veins to the corresponding leaves.
- Adhere the Copper Clay/Foil scalloped rectangle to the front of the Copper Clay cardstock card base.
- Stampin’ Dimensionals are used to adhere the Gold Foil scalloped rectangle to the card front.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue or the Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock scalloped rectangle to the Gold Foil layer.
- Arrange the leaves on the Very Vanilla cardstock scalloped rectangle. I started with the Mossy Meadow/Foil leaves in the background. A Mini Stampin’ Dimensional was applied to the back of the tip of the right-hand Mossy Meadow/Foil leaf to raise it up a bit.
- Add the Copper Clay/Foil leaf using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Slide the White/Foil leaves behind the Copper Clay/Foil leaf. Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals are on the back of the tip of each leaf.
- Use a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back of the middle of the sentiment and glue on either end. Adhere to the card front. This gives the sentiment banner a wavy look.
- To adhere the small Gold Glimmer Paper maple leaf, apply a Stampin’ Dimensional to it without removing the protective backing. Adhere to the left of the sentiment.
- Make a small bow using the Gold & Vanilla 3/8″ Satin Edged Ribbon. Adhere to the card front using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Complete the inside by adhering the 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ strip of the Copper Clay/Foil DSP to the right-hand side of the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere 2 oak leaves diecut from the Gold Glimmer Paper. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card base.
I hope you enjoyed my gratitude card today using the Autumn Leaves Bundle. I really loved sharing it with you!
Visit my Online Store to order what you need to make this card for yourself. A photographic supply list is at the end of this blog.
Current Host Code: 9EVUAPUT
You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. When you click on the Vote For Me button above you will see the Gallery of creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! Remember to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the photo of their card in the Gallery.
To vote for your favorite cards, click on the small heart in the upper right-hand corner of each photo. You have 5 votes! Enjoy and come visit Theresa’s Treasures again soon!
Clickable Supply List
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a most wonderful and crafty day!