Hello, thank you for visiting Theresa’s Treasures! I am Theresa, an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. I am extremely excited to be participating in Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlight Gallery with my Night of Flight Thank You card! Today I am hopping along with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world! Please be sure to see all of the creative inspiration by visiting everyone’s blog. You can view the Gallery by clicking on the Vote Button below.
The theme for this Gallery is “Thank You“.
We often forget those simple words “Thank you”. However, it is so very important to show appreciation to the people in your life who have helped you, supported you or inspired you. One way to express gratitude is to send a handmade thank you card. Discover the joy in making and sending a handmade card!
Current Host Code: S7F7S9EK
- Mossy Meadow cardstock card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Mossy Meadow cardstock: 3″ x 4″ for diecutting the leaves
- Copper Clay cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 4″x 5 1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 5″ for stamping the moth
- Crumb Cake cardstock: 1 3/4″ x 2″ for the sign
- Night of Flight stamp set
- Timeless Arrangements stamp set (for the sentiment)
- Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- Cheerful Daisies Dies
- Ink: Memento, Azure Afternoon and Copper Clay
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers: Copper Clay, Azure Afternoon, Basic Black and the lighter of the Medium Deep Natural Tones (SU800)
- Paper Snips
- Wink of Stella
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
I was interested in a blue moth and found several awesome photos on Google. I combined elements of the 2 moths above to create the moth on the Night of Flight Thank You card.
- Stamp the large moth in Memento Ink onto the Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the inside of the wings in Azure Afternoon ink.
- Use the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to draw the “eyes” on the wings.
- Use the Stampin’ Blends to color the wings.
- Fussy cut the moth with the Paper Snips. Use the bone folder to slightly curve the wings and set aside.
- Use the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder to emboss the Copper Clay cardstock.
- Lightly drag the Copper Clay Ink Pad over the embossed Copper Clay cardstock with the raised side up. This adds dimension to the brick wall.
- Cut the Crumb Cake cardstock into 3/4″ x 2″ and 1″ x 2″ strips.
- Use the Copper Clay Ink to stamp the sentiment “thanks” onto the 3/4″ x 2″ strip.
- Place the 3 Crumb Cake cardstock strips in the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Cut the 1″ x 2″ embossed Crumb Cake cardstock strip into a
1″ x 1 1/2″ piece. Then cut in half so you get two 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ pieces to use for the posts of the sign.
- Die cut 3 leaves with the Cheerful Daisies Dies from the 3″ x 4″ Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock to the inside of the Mossy Meadow card base.
- Now adhere the embossed Copper Clay cardstock to the front of the card base.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the moth.
- Glue the sign posts to the Thanks sign and adhere to the card front.
- Add the Mossy Meadow cardstock diecut leaves.
- For some extra sparkle, brush on the Wink of Stella to the moth’s wings.
I hope you enjoyed my card today using the Night of Flight Host Set.
Visit my Online Store to order what you need to make this card for yourself. Photographic supply list is at the end of this blog.
Current Host Code: S7F7S9EK
You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. When you click on the Vote For Me button above you will see the gallery of creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! Remember to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the photo of their card in the Gallery.
To vote for your favorite cards, click on the small heart in the upper right-hand corner of each photo. You have 5 votes! Enjoy and come visit Theresa’s Treasures again soon!
Clickable Supply List
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a most wonderful and crafty day!
Designer Series Paper Sale June 1 to June 30, 2023!
Shop HERE now!
Joining Special to Join my Stamping Gems Team!!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even more FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 1–30 June, those who sign up can get
$125 USD | $165 CAD $155 USD | $206 CAD worth of products for only $99 USD | $135 CAD + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Join my Stamping Gems Team HERE!
New Online Exclusives!
Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator means enjoying fun perks like preordering products before they’re available to customers! For Online Exclusives, a demonstrator can preorder any product listed on the Online Exclusives flyer! A larger selection of new, exclusive products will be available to demonstrators and customers during the customer sales period.
Demonstrator Preorder: 1 June–5 July 2023
Customer Sales Period Begins: 6 July 2023
Subscribe to the most wonderful monthly paper craft kit HERE! You will receive a complete kit for the project each month. Each kit includes a mini ink pad! Collect all the Stampin’ Up! ink colors! Sign up before June 10, 2023 to receive the Welcome Inn kit!