Hello my fellow crafters! Happy Friday and welcome to my Friday Fun Fold! Today’s card is an Easter card made with Stampin’ Up!® Easter Friends stamp set!
Measurements & Supplies
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock (CS) card base: 5 1/2 x 5 3/4 inches with a score line at 1 1/2 inches with the 5 3/4 inch side on top
- Daffodil Delight CS: 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches and 3 x 4 1/4 inches
- Basic White CS: two at 2 3/4 x 4 inches
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4 x 5 1/4 inches and two at 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Bumblebee 1/4 inch Gingham Ribbon
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Ink: Soft Suede, Evening Evergreen and Mango Melody
On the first 2 3/4 x 4 inch Basic White CS stamp the bunny in Soft Suede. The “Happy Easter” is done in Evening Evergreen Ink. On the second Basic White CS stamp the sentiment “sending warm and happy wishes this spring” also in Evening Evergreen Ink. The little chick is stamped in Mango Melody Ink.
Assembling the Card
Adhere the bunny card piece to the 3 x 4 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight CS. Adhere one of the 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 inch Flowering Tulip DSP to the 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch Daffodil Delight CS. Adhere the other 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 inch Flowering Tulip DSP to the corresponding space on the Daffodil Delight CS card base as shown. Adhere the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Flowering Fields DSP to the inside of the card base.
Adhere the little chick card piece to the inside of the card. Close the card and lay the 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch Daffodil Delight CS/DSP piece in place on the right. Apply adhesive to the left and right edges of the bunny card piece and adhere to the card.
Tie a small bow with the Gingham Ribbon and use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere the bow to the bunny. Add the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Voila! you are all set for a Happy Easter!
Hope you have a wonderful and crafty day!
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up!® Easter Friends Fun Fold Easter Card”
Such a sweet card!! Those critters are adorable!!😊
That’s adorable! and yellow’s my favorite…
Thank you Julie!