Hello! Welcome to Bruno & Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for October 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. I have a Hello card made with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks for you today. I am so glad you are joining me!
We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, interested in building a successful Stampin’ Up! business. My goal this year is to continue to participate in the monthly Blog Hop. I will be showing the card I send my customers when they order from me. This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
- Cajun Craze cardstock card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored 4 1/4″
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock: 4 1/4″x 5 1/2″ (for diecutting the 2nd from the largest Deckled Circles Die)
- Basic White card stock: 2″ x 3″, 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (for diecutting the 4th from the largest Deckled Circles Die)
- Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks
- Layering Leaves stamp set for the sentiment
- Autumn Leaves Dies
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Lemon Lime Twist, Parakeet Party, Granny Apple Green, Pecan Pie and Early Espresso
- Small Blending Brushes (at least 2 packs)
- Real Red & Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack
- Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots
Blending the Flower Petals
- Diecut the Deckled Circle from the Basic White cardstock.
- Secure it to a piece of scrap paper with removable adhesive.
- Secure the scrap paper to the work space with tape.
- Lay the #1 Decorative Mask over your Deckled Circle cardpiece as desired. Take note of where the notch along the edge of the mask is. Use a pen to draw a line along that edge to help with placement of the next masks.
- Secure the Decorative Mask with some removable tape (sticky note tape).
- Use a Small Blending Brush and the Daffodil Delight Ink to apply ink along the tips of the flower petals. You can make this as light or as dark as you wish. See photo above on left.
- Now use another Small Blending Brush and the Cajun Craze Ink. Apply a layer of ink around the center circle.
- Lastly blend in Pumpkin Pie Ink with a third blending brush to complete the flower petals.
- Carefully remove the mask without disturbing the cardpiece.
Blending the Leaves
- Lay the #2 mask with the leaves by matching up the notch on the edge of the mask with the mark you made on the scrap paper.
- Secure the mask with removable tape.
- Use a clean Small Blending Brush to apply the Lemon Lime Twist Ink to the leaves first. Then apply the Parakeet Party Ink leaving a bit of the Lemon Lime Twist showing on the upper edge of each leaf.
- Finish the leaf by blending in some of Granny Apple Green Ink along the bottom edge of each leaf.
- Carefully remove the mask.
Blending the Center of the Flower
- The last 2 masks will complete the center of the flower.
- Lay mask # 3 over the card piece matching the notch. Secure it with the removable tape.
- Use a Small Blending Brush to apply the Pecan Pie Ink.
- Carefully remove mask #3.
- Lay mask #4 over the card piece, matching the notch and securing it to the scrap paper.
- Apply Early Espresso Ink.
- Remove the mask.
- Tip: Be sure to keep the masks away from your cardpieces as they will have residual ink on them. Rinse them in water. Use a mild soap if needed.
Blending the Flower for the Inside
- Repeat the above process to blend on a small flower in the lower right-hand corner of the Basic White cardstock for the inside of the card.
- Adhere this piece to the inside of the Cajun Craze cardstock card base.
Assemble the Card
- Use the Deckled Circles Die to diecut from the Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock card piece with the flowers on it to the Pumpkin Pie cardstock circle.
- Position the circles on the front of the Cajun Craze cardstock card base and trim any excess that is on the left border.
- Adhere this to the card base.
- Use Early Espresso Ink and the “Hello” sentiment from the Layering Leaves stamp set to stamp onto the 2″ x 3″ Basic White cardstock. Diecut with the label die from the Autumn Leaves Dies. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card front.
- Tie a bow with the Burlap Ribbon and adhere to the card front with a few Mini Glue Dots.
- Bling! Apply the Rustic Metallic Dots as desired.
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Those who place an order with me during October will receive one of today’s cards as a thank you!
Please subscribe to my blog so you will continue to see these blogs. If you need any assistance with placing an order so you can make your own card, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful day! Happy crafting!