Today I have an awesome Translucent Florals Bundle Birthday Card!
Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa, a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with talented demonstrators from around the world. Be sure to check out everyone’s Translucent Florals projects. You may order from my Online Store HERE.
- Basic White cardstock card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 3″ x 4 1/2″ for stamping the branch of leaves, 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ to diecut the stitched square, and 3/4″ x 1 1/2″ for the sentiment
- Pretty Peacock cardstock: 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and 1 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ for inside
- Parakeet Party cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Delightful Floral Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4 1/2″ of the light leaf design and 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ of the dark leaf design
- Translucent Floral stamp set & Dies
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Ink: Pretty Peacock
- Stampin’ Write Markers in Pretty Peacock, Parakeet Party and Lemon Lolly
- Loose Frosted Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Prepare the branch of leaves stamp by first using the Lemon Lolly Stampin’ Write Marker to color the top end of the leaves.
- Next use the Parakeet Party Stampin’ Write Marker to color the bottom portion of the leaves.
- Lastly, use the Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Write Marker to color the stem. Add in a line in the center of each leaf.
- Huff on the stamp, then stamp onto the 3″ x 4 1/2″ Basic White cardstock. Hold the stamp on the paper for at least 10 seconds. This will give you the variegated coloration.
- Use the Translucent Florals Dies to diecut the branch of leaves. Set aside.
- Use the Pretty Peacock Ink to stamp “Happy Birthday” onto the 3/4″ x 1 1 /2″ Basic White cardstock. Cut the end to form a banner. Set aside.
- Adhere the Delightful Florals Designer Series Paper to the corresponding cardstock.
- Adhere the Parakeet Party cardstock/Delightful Floral Designer Series Paper card piece to the front of the Basic White cardstock card base.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensioals to adhere the Pretty Peacock cardstock/Delightfull Floral Designer Series Paper card piece to the right-hand side of the front panel on the card base.
- Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the stitched square. On the back of the left side of the stitched square apply another layer of Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the stamped branch of leaves to the Basic White cardstock stitched square.
- Use the glue to adhere the sentiment to the lower left side of the card front.
- Adhere the 1/2″ strip of the Delightful Floral Designer Series Paper to the right side of the inside. Then adhere the 1/4″ Pretty Peacock strip.
- Embellish with the Loose Frosted Dots as desired.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in the Inspirations In Ink Blog Hop. You will be amazed and inspired by all the fun and creative projects made by the Inspirations In Ink demonstrators.
You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts.
Clickable Supply List
Have a most wonderful and creative day!