Hello! Welcome to the Kylie & Bruno Bertucci Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for September 2023. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts & I have an Abundant Beauty Thank You card today. Abundant Beauty is a set of Decorative Masks (stencils). For this card I used the leaf mask.
I am so glad you are joining me! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. We are taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. My goal is to participate in the monthly Blog Hop to help me make my customer Thank You cards. When you place an order with me, I will send one of the cards to you!
This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my post.
- Colored card stock: Copper Clay, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Daffodil Delight cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (two)
- Very Vanilla cardstock strip: 3/4″ x 5″ (for inside)
- Very Vanilla cardstock for sentiment: 2 1/4″ x 3″
- Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks
- Autumn Leaves Bundle (stamp & dies)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Copper Clay and Cajun Craze
- Blending Brushes
- Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack: Crumb Cake
- Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots
- Secure one of the Very Vanilla cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″ panels to a piece of scrap paper with a repositionable adhesive.
- Secure the leaf mask over top with sticky note tape.
- Gently blend the Daffodil Delight Ink first. Start in the middle with a small circular motion. Or start around the edge. You will then blend progressively darker ink away from the Daffodil Delight Ink.
- Blend in the Pumpkin Pie Ink, then Copper Clay Ink and finally Cajun Craze Ink.
- Carefully remove the mask and bring to the sink to rinse off with water before using it again.
- Secure the 3/4″ x 5″ strip to the scrap paper. Secure the leaf mask over top. Blend with the Blending Brushes as you did before, but use a lighter touch.
- Use the Copper Clay Ink to stamp the sentiment “I’m Thankful” on the 2 1/4″ x 3″ Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp the “For all you do” in Pumpkin Pie Ink on the very edge of the same Very Vanilla cardstock. Use your trimmer to cut a thin strip with the sentiment on it.
- Die cut the “I’m Thankful” sentiment with the Autumn Leaves Dies.
- Adhere the layers to the card front.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment.
- Make a bow with the Crumb Cake Twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack.
- Add some Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see lots of creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Please subscribe to my blog and receive more ideas and inspiration for your own cards!
If you need any assistance with placing your order, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
Have a most wonderful day! Happy crafting!