I am delighted to be participating in Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlight Gallery with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world today! The theme for the Gallery is “Thank You”. We often forget those simple words – Thank you. It is so important to show your appreciation to the people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, and supported you by sending them a thank you card.
This cute little gnome really makes this fall thank you card fun. The background is from the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper (DSP). The gnome hat is made with the Celebrate Everything DSP. The leaves and oval are from the Framed Florets Dies which is part of the Fitting Florets Collection that just came out.
If you like my card, please vote for me HERE.
- Crushed Curry card stock (cs) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with a score line at 4 1/4 inches.
- Crushed Curry cs: 4 x 5 1/4 inches for the leaves and the gnomes feet
- Basic White cs: 4 x 5 1/4 inches for the inside and 2 1/2 x 6 inches for the sentiment and the gnomes beard.
- Cajun Craze cs: 4 x 5 1/4 inches for the oval
- Petal Pink cs: 1 x 1 inch for the gnomes nose
- Rustic Harvest DSP: 4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Celebrate Everything DSP: 2 x 3 inches for the gnomes hat
See a photographic supply list at the end of the blog.
- Use the leaf stamps in the Framed Florets stamp set along with Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry Ink. Stamp along the left and bottom borders of the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Basic White cs. Adhere this piece to the inside panel of the the Crushed Curry cs card base.
- Stamp the Thank You sentiment in Cajun Craze Ink onto the end of the 2 1/2 x 6 inch Basic White cs. Use the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch to punch the sentiment out. Note: the thank you sentiment I used is from the Cup Of Tea stamp set.
3. Die cut the large frame in the Framed Florets Dies from the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Cajun Craze cs. We will only be using the oval. You may save the beautiful frame for another card or project. Also die cut the leaves and the parts of the gnome.
4. First adhere the Rustic Harvest DSP to the front panel of the Crushed Curry cs card base. Adhere the Cajun Craze cs oval in the center. Follow up by adding the Crushed Curry cs leaf sprigs as shown.
5. Add the remaining leaves.
6. Add the gnome and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Embellish as desired with the Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls.
Voila! You have a fun fall thank you card! If you like my card, please vote for me by clicking on the button below.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a very nice day!