Season of Chic Thank You card
It’s another month–my doesn’t time go fast! I am so excited to be participating in Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlight Gallery with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world! The theme for the Gallery is “Thank You”. We often forget those simple words – Thank you. It is so important to show your appreciation to the people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, and supported you by sending them a thank you card.
The Texture Chic 12 x 12 inch Designer Series Paper (DSP) is amazing!
Measurements and Supplies
- Petal Pink Card Stock (CS) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with a score line at 4 1/4 inches.
- Petal Pink CS: 1 x 5 1/2 inch for the sentiment and 5 x 5 inches to stamp the flowers on.
- Soft Succulent CS: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and 3 x 4 inches to stamp the leaves on.
- Texture Chic DSP: 4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Gold Foil CS: 3 x 4 inches
- Versamark ink
- Gold Emboss Powder
- Gold Brushed Metallic Dots
- Heat Tool
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhesive of choice
Instructions- Season of Chic Thank You Card
- Use the Versamark Ink to stamp the sentiment “Thanks” onto the 1 x 5 1/2 inch strip of Petal Pink CS. Apply the Gold Emboss Powder and use the Heat Tool to set.
- Use the Versamark Ink to stamp 2 solid flowers and 1 outlined flower onto the 5 x 5 inch Petal Pink CS. Stamp 2 outlined leaves and 1 solid leaf onto the 3 x 4 inch Soft Succulent CS. Emboss with the Gold Emboss Powder.
- Use the Chic Dies to cut out the flowers and leaves that are embossed.
- Use the outline dies for the leaf and flower to cut from the Gold Foil.
- Adhere the 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inch Soft Succulent CS to the Petal Pink CS card base.
- Adhere the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Texture Chic DSP to the Soft Succulent CS.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment strip.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves as desired and adhere them to the card front.
- Embellish with the Gold Brushed Metallic Dots.
Please click on the Vote button below to go to the International Blog Highlights Gallery and see everyone’s projects from around the world! Please vote for my card by clicking on the small heart icon in the upper right hand corner of the photo of my card. Thanks in advance!
I appreciate your visit to my blog. Remember to sign up to receive my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Blog. And learn about all the Stampin’ Up! specials by subscribing to my Newsletter!