Join me today to make this gorgeous Artistically Inked Thank You card!
It is gradually getting cooler here in Arizona, but I am not quite ready to show Christmas cards yet. Today I have a Fun Fold that I had my Stamping Gems Team members make as a Mystery Stamping activity.
Fun Fold Friday is on!
Mystery Stamping is a fun way to make cards together. You give the clues one by one. Each person picks the paper and stamp set they want to use. All of the cards are uniquely different. Usually you do not show the finished card until the end.
Clue #1 Supplies
- Color Card Stock (CS) Color A: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches with score lines at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8 inches. (This is the card base and it is in portrait orientation.) You also need a 3 x 2 inch piece.
- Color CS Color B: choose a color to coordinate with Color A. Two 4 x 2 5/8 inches.
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) to coordinate with the Color A and Color B CS. Two 3 3/4 x 2 3/8 inches.
- Basic White CS: 2 3/4 x 1 3/4 inches and 5 1/4 x 4 inches.
- A sentiment stamp to fit inside the 2 3/4 x 1 3/4 inch Basic White CS card piece.
- Images to make a border around the sentiment and the inside of the card.
- Coordinating ink, embellishments, adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp your sentiment onto the 2 3/4 x 1 3/4 inch Basic White CS. Stamp images around the sentiment.
Stamp the images around the outside edge of the 5 1/4 x 4 inch Basic White CS. Leave the center blank so one could write a note.
Adhere the sentiment to the 3 x 2 inch Color A CS. Adhere the 5 1/4 x 4 inch Basic White CS to the center panel of the 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch Color A CS.
Adhere the DSP to the Color B CS. Repeat for the other pieces. You should have two identical card pieces.
Bring the 2 side panels together so they meet in the center of the card. Apply adhesive to the back of the left half of one of the card pieces with the DSP on it. Adhere this to the top of the left-hand panel. Now apply adhesive to the back of the right side of the second DSP card piece. Adhere it to the bottom of the right-hand panel.
Clue # 7
Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the center of the upper DSP card piece.
Use embellishments as desired.
Voila! That is the Mystery Stamping Fun Fold using the Artistically Inked stamp set and Expressions in Ink DSP! The Mystery Stamping is a really fun way for my Stamping Gems Team and me to stamp together as part of our monthly team meeting.
I hope you have some time to do some crafting this weekend! I find stamping and card making is so peaceful and relaxing.
Bye for now!