Hello! Welcome to our Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for November 2022. I’m so glad you are joining me today! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business and reach some goals we have set. We are just starting a new Stampin’ Up! year. One goal that I have is starting to participate in a monthly Blog Hop again. This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog!
This fabulous fall Fun Fold Thank You card is really simple to make. The beautiful flowers and pumpkin are in the Hello Harvest stamp set. I colored them with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers which are so easy to use to make shading and shadows. The images are easy to cut out with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies. You can save 10% if you order the dies and stamp set as the Hello Harvest Bundle! Order yours HERE.
- Pumpkin Pie card stock (cs) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with a score line at 4 1/4 inches.
- Very Vanilla cs: 3 x 11 inches for stamping the images, 3 x 4 inches for the sentiment and 2 1/4 x 4 inches for the inside.
- Granny Apple Green cs: 2 x 3 inches for die cutting the vines
- Rustic Harvest 12 x 12 inch Designer Series Paper (DSP): 1 1/4 x 4 inches (you will need two)
- Hello Harvest stamp set
- Rustic Pumpkin dies
- Bamboo Beauty stamp set for the sentiments (or any stamp set with a small sentiment)
- Label Me Fancy Punch
- Memento Black Ink
- Pumpkin Pie Ink
- Cajun Craze Ink
- Daffodil Delight Ink
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers (all combo): Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment 1
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Instructions for Card Base
Make the Pumpkin Pie card base. Here is a pattern. Use your Paper Trimmer to make a cut at 1 1/2 and at 4 inches down to the 4 1/4 inch score line (solid lines).
Turn the card base and make a score at 2 inches from the 4 inch to the 1 1/2 inch cut (dotted line). Use the Bone Folder to fold on the score lines. Set the card base aside.
Instructions to make the card
- Stamp a pumpkin, the bunch of flowers and a single flower with the Memento Ink. Color the images with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers as desired.
- Use the Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight Ink to stamp one leaf in each color.
- Die cut the above images with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies.
- Use the Rustic Pumpkin Dies and the Granny Apple Green cs to cut one of each of the three vines.
5. Color the leaves on the strips of Rustic Harvest DSP with the Watercolor Pencils in Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
6. Use the Pumpkin Pie Ink to stamp the “Grateful for all that you do” sentiment on the end of the 3 x 4 inch Very Vanilla cs. Punch the sentiment out with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
7. Stamp the sentiment “Sending Caring Thoughts” on the upper third of the 2 1/4 x 4 inch Very Vanilla cs. Add the little the flower.
8. Adhere the side flaps to the inside of the card base. Then adhere the strips of the Rustic Harvest DSP that have been colored to each of the flaps.
9. Next adhere the inside Very Vanilla cs in between the 2 strips of DSP.
10. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the punched sentiment to the bottom of the inside.
11. Close the card. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the center of the pumpkin to adhere it to the center flap, under the 2 inch score line. Add two of the Granny Apple Green cs vines on the pumpkin. Arrange and adhere the three leaves. Add the third vine is adhered over the Cajun Craze leaf on the right (see completed card).
Add the flowers and Voila! you have a fabulous fall fun fold thank you card!
Oddly enough, I did not add any Bling. If you want to purchase the Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack, you could add some of the Amber Gems to this card for extra sparkle!
Remember to visit everyone’s blog to see all the creative inspiration from around the world. You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA.
I really appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to sign up to receive my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter by clicking on the Subscribe to my Newsletter tab and please subscribe to my blog as well. If you need any assistance with your order, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!