I am so excited to be participating in Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlight Gallery with my Two-Tone & Something Fancy Thank You card, along with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world! The theme for this Gallery is “Thank You”.
We often forget those simple words – “Thank you”. However, it really is important to show your appreciation to the people in your life who have helped you or inspired you in some way. And don’t forget those who have supported you. Be sure to send a handmade thank you card to express your appreciation often. Spread joy! We really need more joy in the world today!
This thank you card spotlights the Two-Tone Flora stamp set, Two-Tone Flora Dies, Something Fancy stamp set & Something Fancy Dies, The Embossing Folder is the new Cane Weave 3D. The cool geometric paper is the Dandy Designs 12 x 12 inch Designer Series Paper (DSP), FREE during Sale-a-bration with a qualifying order. The current Host Code is MBR2U6TN.
- Basic White card stock (cs) card base: 4 1/4 x 11 inches with a score line at 5 1/2 inches
- Basic White cs: 2 x 2 inches (to stamp & die cut the sentiment),
3 x 3 inches (to die-cut the stitched circle) and enough scrap to stamp all of the images on
- Calypso Coral cs: 4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Petal Pink cs: 1 1/4 x 3 3/4 inches (to die cut the banner) and
2 1/4 x 5 1/8 inches
- Dandy Designs DSP: 2 x 5 inches
- Two-Tone Flora stamp set
- Something Fancy stamp set
- Dies: Two-Tone Flora, Something Fancy & Stylish Shapes (stitched circle & banner)
- Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Ink: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss and Soft Succulent
- Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Write Marker
- Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Marker
- Cardstock: Basic White, Petal Pink & Calypso Coral
- Dandy Designs DSP
- White 1/4 inch Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Adhesive-backed Milky Dots
- Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin Dimensionals & Mini Glue Dots
- I recommend using the Stamparatus for Two-Step Stamping. I find it is much easier to line up the second stamp. Each flower is a Two-Step Stamp. Stamp the larger part of the flower in Petal Pink Ink first. Then stamp the detailed stamp in Calypso Coral. The small bunch of flowers is stamped in Fresh Freesia Ink first. Then stamped in Blackberry Bliss Ink. Use the Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Write Marker to draw the center of each of the Petal Pink flowers.
- Next, stamp the “Thank You” sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink. Die cut the sentiment using the Something Fancy Dies.
- Use the Stylish Shapes Dies to die cut the 2 1/2 inch stitched circle and the banner.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Calypso Coral cs with the Cane Weave Embossing Folder
- Adhere the Cane Weave card piece to the front of the Basic White cs card base.
- Adhere the Dandy Designs DSP to the 2 1/4 x 5 1/8 inch Petal Pink cs. Then adhere this to the left side of the card front.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment.
- Adhere the Petal Pink cs banner. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Basic White cs stitched circle.
- Place the flowers as desired. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on some flowers. Add the leaves.
- Color the White Seam Binding Ribbon with the Dark Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Marker. Tie into a bow. Adhere to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
Bling! Use the Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots in Petal Pink to add Bling! to the card front.
Experiment with different colors to see which one you like best!
Please vote for my card today by clicking on the Vote Button. You will be taken to the Gallery. My card is
# 20. Click on the small heart in the upper right corner to vote. Thanks in advance.
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a most wonderful and crafty day!
Joining my Stamping Gems Team couldn’t be better. You have 3 options as shown on the image above. If you have any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to talk with you!
2023 Sale-a-bration now until February 28, 2023
Check out the Sale-a-bration Brochure to see all of the FREE products you can earn with a qualifying order. Note: Ordering the two-Tone Flora Bundle & the Something Fancy Bundle will allow you to choose the Dandy Designs DSP for FREE!
2023 Mini Catalog now until April 30, 2023
Check out all the new Stampin’ Up! products in the 2023 Jan-Apr Mini Catalog!