Welcome to the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop showcasing the Season in Chic Bundle. The stamp set is Season of Chic and the dies are Chic Dies. They come as a Bundle which saves you 10%. You can shop at my Online Store HERE.
- Cut the Soft Suede Card Stock (CS) card base at 4 1/4 x 11 inches. Use the Leaf Fall Embossing Folder on the front panel.
- Use the Soft Suede Ink Pad to drag across the embossed leaves.
3. Cut out the leaves from Mango Melody CS, Petal Pink CS and Gold Foil. Adhere them as shown below.
6. Start to add the other elements, starting with a cut up portion of the net cut from Gold Foil.
7. Add the other elements.
8. Add the sentiment stamped in Soft Suede Ink onto Very Vanilla CS that is die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies.
Add some Flowers Trinkets and Voila! That is it!
Thank you for visiting my blog today and viewing my Season of Chic fall card. I hope you will continue on the hop.
Please click on the Blog Roll to hop along with us. You are currently at Theresa McEntee (Theresa’s Treasures). Don’t forget when visiting to leave a little love with a comment.
Wendy Varron – USA
Christy Gridley – USA
Deirdre Croal – USA
Julie Golding – Canada
Robbie Rubala – USA
Theresa McEntee – USA
Vicky Wright – Australia
Have a most wonderful day- Theresa