Hello and welcome to our Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for May 2022. I’m so happy you are joining me today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business and reach some goals we have set.
Today I have a quick and simple thank you card made with the Nature’s Prints stamp set and Sun Prints Designer Series Paper(DSP) available in the new 2022-23 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
Here are all the wonderful patterns in the Sun Prints DSP pack.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see the great ideas in every blog post today.
Measurements and Supplies- Nature’s Prints Thank You card
- Night of Navy Card Stock (CS) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches.
- Basic White CS: 3 x 4 inches cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies and 4 x 5 1/4 inches for the inside of the card
- Sun Prints DSP: one design: 2 x 5 inches and a second
design: 1 3/4 x 3 1/2 inches
- Fern 3D Embossing Folder
- Pastel Pearls
- Night of Navy Ink
Instructions for Nature’s Prints Thank You card
- Place the front of the Night of Navy CS card base in the Fern 3D Embossing Folder and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Ink up the leaf image with Night of Navy Ink and stamp on the left lower corner of the Scalloped Contour Die cut.
- Use the Night of Navy Ink again to ink the sentiment “A Heartfelt Thank You” and stamp in the top portion of the Scalloped Contour Die cut.
- Adhere the 2 x 5 inch Sun Print DSP to the left hand side of the card front, about 3/4 inch from the left edge.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the 1 3/4 x 3 1/2 inch Sun Print DSP so that about 1/2 inch of the first layer of Sun Print DSP shows on the bottom.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the top half of the back of the stamped Scalloped Contour Die cut and adhesive for the bottom half. Adhere to the card front.
- Apply the blue Pastel Pearls as desired.
Instructions for inside of card
- Use the flower image with the Night of Navy Ink and stamp into the upper left and lower right corners of the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Basic White CS.
- Stamp the fern in the corners as well.
Voila! You have a beautiful quick and simple Thank You card!
Remember to visit everyone’s blog to see all the creative inspiration from around the world. You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA.
Click on the product you want and you will get to my Online store!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!