I’m excited to be training with Bruno and Kylie again this year and participating in our monthly Blog Hop with amazing Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of this blog hop is to allow each of us in the training group an opportunity to learn and practice new skills to better ourselves and our Stampin’ Up! business. The benefit to you is that you get to “hop around the world” and get inspiration from many awesome Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators! You are currently at Theresa’s Treasures with Theresa McEntee from Bisbee, Arizona USA to see my Friendly Hello Thank You Card . Be sure to visit everyone’s blog and see how the creative energy results in a variety of fabulous cards and projects!
The Theme is “Thank You” and you will receive this exclusive Friendly Hello Thank You Card as a gift for your order during the month of February 2022. You may place your order in my Online Store HERE or by selecting an item from the photographic supply list at the end of this blog. The Host Code is: 9UGD7RDM
I really enjoyed creating with the Friendly Hello stamp set and designer series paper bundle to make all of these different Friendly Hello Thank You Cards. You cannot buy the Friendly Hello Bundle. You must earn it as part of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration. But hurry, Sale-a-bration ends on February 28, 2022! Details on how to earn this set will be at the end of the blog.
Measurements and Supplies
- Basic Black Card Stock (CS) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with a score line at 4 1/4 inches.
- Basic Black CS: 2 5/8 x 2 5/8 inches
- Basic White CS: 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches, 4 x 5 1/4 inches (inside panel)
- Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3 strips measuring
1 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
- Ink: Memento, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Pale Papaya and Granny Apple Green
- Ribbon: White 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Embellishment: Polished Dots.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Ink and the bird image in Pool Party Ink onto the 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch Basic White CS.
- Use the other images in the stamp set and the different colors of ink to stamp the inside of the card (the Basic White CS 4 x 5 1/4 inch).
- Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the Basic Black CS card base.
- Position the 3 strips of Friendly Hello DSP on the front of the Basic Black CS card base.
- Adhere in place.
- Adhere the stamped 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch Basic White CS to the 2 5/8 x 2 5/8 inch Basic Black CS.
- Use Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment card piece to the front of the card.
- Tie a bow with the White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and adhere to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add some Polished Dots to the flowers as desired.
Voila! This Friendly Hello Thank You Card is fairly quick and simple to make, and looks great for expressing my gratitude to my customers.
You are at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Stop by the next blog on the list to see another fabulous Thank You card!
In order to make my Friendly Hello Thank You Card you will need the Friendly Hello stamp set and Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper which you much earn with a $100 USD order. There are other great Sale-a-bration products which can be earned with a $50 USD order. Check out the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Bration Brochure to see what you may like. The Host Code is: 9UGD7RDM
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to be mailing you a Friendly Hello Thank You Card for your order. If you have any questions about how to place an order, or about any of the Stampin’ Up! products, shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a lovely day!