I have an exciting card to share for Bruno and Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop today that was a Mystery Stamping I participated in. I will explain more about that in a minute.
Thank you for joining me today for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! The Demonstrator Training Program is for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators all over the world who are working towards bettering their business. Be sure to visit all the blogs and see all the different Thank You cards from around the world! I know you will get lots of ideas and creative inspiration! If you wish to become a Stampin’ up! Demonstrator please let me know by commenting on this post or sending me an email at email@example.com Now for the card:
Mystery Stamping is when you are given the measurements for the pieces and then you get “clues” on how to put the card together without knowing what the card looks like. So fun!!
*This card is compliments of Lorraine Masters-Green, who I believe got the idea from Sharon Armstrong.
Clue #1 Card Recipe & Supplies:
1. Colored Card Stock (CS) Color A (ex. Misty Moonlight): 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches with a score at 4 1/4 inches, 4 x 5 1/4 inches, and 2 1/8 x 2 1/8 inches.
2. Colored CS Color B (ex. Just Jade): 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches
3. Basic White CS: 3 1/4 inches x 3 1/4 inches, and a scrap for the sentiment and image.
4. Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5 coordinating pieces 1 x 1 inch (can be different or 2 of one pattern and 3 of another). My DSP is from the Pattern Party DSP in the Annual Catalog.
5. Sentiment stamp and punch or die to cut it out.
6. Image stamp or dies to cut an image from DSP to fit on 2 1/8 x 2 1/8 inch Color A CS piece. I used Simply Succulents for my image and my sentiment.
7. Ink, embossing folder, adhesive, dimensionals. and embellishments.
Clue # 2- The card is in a portrait orientation.
The remaining clues are the directions on how to put the pieces together. The fun part is that you don’t know what the card is supposed to look like until you are done! It is a blast!
If you need the remaining clues for this card, just leave a comment or send me an email and I will send them to you.
Voila! After you follow all of the clues you have a fun Thank You card. Since I had so much fun making this card, I decided to use it as a thank you note to my September customers.
Be sure to click on the next person in line to see more amazing cards. You are at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!
23 thoughts on “Bruno and Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop- October 2021 Mystery Stamping Thank You Card*”
Lovely card Theresa. Mystery stamping is fun. I like what you have done with the DSP
Great layout. Not one you see very often.
Love this layout great job!
Great card. Love the design and DSP! Thank you Theresa for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.
Loving the layout & DSP Theresa
So cute, Theresa!
Fun idea with mystery stamping!
Beautiful card. I love the plant stamps and the bee trinkets.
A lovely card and what fun to do a mystery project.
I love the layout using the DSP. Great job!
What a fun design!
Love the layout of this card Theresa x
Ooh, those twisty turny squares look fab! Really like this layout.
Wow I love this layout
Great template. Awesome card!
What a fun layout! Great card. Thanks for sharing.
Lovely design. Thanks for sharing
Love all the DSP!
I love this Mystery Card Idea and might have to try it. Your customers will love your card.
Such a fun card Theresa! Your customers will love it!
Great card Theresa!