Hello and welcome to our Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for July 2022. I’m so happy you are joining me today! This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business and reach some goals we have set. Participating in a monthly Blog Hop is one goal that I have.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see all of the great ideas in each blog post today.
My card for the Blog Hop today is made using the Splendid Thoughts stamp set, Splendid Day Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder.
Measurements & Supplies
- Petal Pink Card Stock (CS) card base: 4 1/4 x 11 inches scored at 5 1/2 inches.
- Petal Pink CS:1 5/8 x 2 5/8 inches and a 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch strip for the sentiment
- Soft Sea Foam CS: 1 5/8 x 5 1/8 inches
- Splendid Day Designer Series Paper (DSP): Soft Sea Foam pattern: 1 1/2 x 5 inches and Fresh Freesia pattern: 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches
- Soft Sea Foam 3/8 inch Seam Binding Ribbon: enough to make one small bow and to wrap around the Soft Sea Foam CS.
- Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Versamark Ink
- Copper Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Marker
- Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder
- Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment (from the Pansy Patch stamp set) onto the strip of Petal Pink CS in Versamark Ink. Cover with the Copper Emboss Powder. Shake off the excess. Use the Heat Tool to set.
- Use the smooth oval on the Double Oval Punch to punch out the sentiment. Set aside.
- Emboss the front of the Petal Pink CS card base with the Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Soft Sea Foam Splendid Day DSP to the Soft Sea Foam CS.
- Wrap the Soft Sea Foam 3/8 inch Seam Binding Ribbon around the Soft Sea Foam DSP/CS piece, about 1 inch up from the bottom.
- Adhere the Fresh Freesia Splendid Day DSP to the Petal Pink CS.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Soft Sea Foam CS/DSP card piece to the left side of the front of the Petal Pink CS card base.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the right side of the Fresh Freesia DSP/Petal Pink CS and adhesive on the back of the left side. Adhere this to the front of the card base.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the Fresh Freesia DSP.
- Add the Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding bow with Mini Glue Dots.
- Color the ladybug on the Soft Sea Foam DSP with the Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Marker. Apply 3 of the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the ladybug’s back.
- Add more Champagne Rhinestones if desired.
Voila! So fun!
Remember to visit everyone’s blog to see all the creative inspiration from around the world. You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA.
I really appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to sign up to receive my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter by clicking on the Subscribe to my Newsletter tab and please subscribe to my blog as well. Thanks!