Hello! Welcome to the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for December 2022. I’m Theresa with Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts. I am so glad you are joining me today! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. We are taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin’ Up! business. My goal is that I participate in the monthly Blog Hop. This blog hop is full of ideas and creative inspiration! Be sure to visit everyone’s blog by clicking on the links at the end of my blog.
This “Sneak Peek-Two Tone Flora Thank You Card” spotlights the Two-Tone Flora Bundle and the Something Fancy Bundle! These bundles will be in the 2023 Stampin’ Up! January-April Mini Catalog. You will be able to order HERE starting January 5, 2023! Saleabration will also be starting on January 5, 2023!
- Orchid Oasis card stock (cs) card base: 4 1/4 x 11 inches scored at 5 1/2 inches
- Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4 1/4 x 6 inches
- Basic White cs: 3 x 3 inches for the sentiment and 4 x 5 1/4 inches for inside
- Metallic Woven Ribbon 1/8 inch in Orchid Oasis: 8 inches
- Something Fancy stamp set
- Two-Tone Flora Die
- Orchid Oasis Ink
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Mini Glue Dots
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
You are going to love this is a super simple & quick Thank You card!
- Cut the Fancy Flora DSP to 4 1/4 x 6 inches. Place the large floral die on the very edge of the right-hand and bottom edges. You will trim the excess off the top and left-hand edge later.
- I use a sticky note tape to hold the die in place.
3. TIP: Run the die through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a slight angle. The die will go through more smoothly.
4. Trim the excess off of the top & left-hand edges. Leave about a 1/8 inch border.
5. Use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere the die cut to the front of the Orchid Oasis cs card base.
6. Use the “Thank You” sentiment from the Something Fancy stamp set. Stamp in Orchid Oasis Ink onto the 3 x 3 inch Basic White cs. Let dry.
7. The sentiment is cut with the hexagonal die from the Two-Tone Flora Die.
8. Place some Mini Glue Dots on the back of the sentiment. This will hold the 1/8 inch Metallic Ribbon in place. Then use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it to the card front.
9. Add some Bling! with the Iridescent Pastel Gems.
Voila! You have a super simple and quick Thank You Note! Beautiful!
Remember to visit everyone’s blog. You will see creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy!
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. Remember to sign up for my Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts Newsletter. You can click on the “Subscribe to my Newsletter” tab. Please subscribe to my blog as well. If you need any assistance with placing your order, let me know in the comments. Thanks!
I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! Best wishes for an awesome New Year!