Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa, a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with talented demonstrators from around the world. Be sure to check out everyone’s Magical Meadow Bundle projects. The Magical Bundle is in the 2023 Mini Catalog. When you are ready, you may order from my Online Store HERE.
I made this card using most of the diecuts form the Magical Meadow Die set using the colors shown in the catalog for this set. I love the color combination and how the bouquet turned out!
- Blueberry Bushel cardstock card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Gray Granite cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (to diecut with the largest Scalloped Contour Die)
- Basic White cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside), 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ (to diecut the circle with Labels Aglow Dies) and 3 1/2″ x 5″ (to diecut with the 2nd to the largest Scalloped Contour Die)
- Scrap cardstock in Moody Mauve, Lost Lagoon, Shaded Spruce and Blueberry Bushel to diecut the foliage
- Magical Meadow stamp set & dies
- Scalloped Contours Dies
- Labels Aglow Dies
- Blueberry Bushel Ink
- Blending Brush
- Tinsel Gems 4 Pack
- White & Silver Ribbon
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in the Inspirations In Ink Blog Hop. You will be amazed and inspired by all the fun and creative projects made by the Inspirations In Ink demonstrators.
You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts.
- Karen Beck Gilbert – Canada
- Robbie Rubala – USA
- Christy Gridley – USA
- Deirdre Croal – USA
- Julie – Golding-Page – Canada
- Theresa McEntee – USA
Have a most wonderful and creative day!