Today I have an awesome Cheerful Daisies Friendship Card!
Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa and I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with talented demonstrators from around the world. Be sure to check out everyone’s projects using the Cheerful Daisies Bundle. The Cheerful Daisies Bundle is in the Stampin’ Up! 2023-24 Annual Catalog. You may order from my Online Store HERE.
- Thick Basic White cardstock card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ (10.5cm x 29.7cm scored at 14.85cm)
- Petal Pink cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (11cm x 14.5cm) for diecutting the largest Scalloped Contours Die
- Basic White cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (9cm x 12cm) for diecutting the next smaller Scalloped Contours Die
- Basic White cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (9.8cm x 14.2cm) Inside
- Petal Pink cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 4″ (8.2cm x 12cm) for diecutting the 3rd layer of the daisies
- Crushed Curry cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 4″ (8.2cm x 12cm) for diecutting the 2nd layer of the daisies
- Lemon Lolly cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 4″ (8.2cm x 12cm) for diecutting the base layer of the daisies
- Early Espresso cardstock: 1″ x 1 1/2″ (2.5cm x 3.8cm) for diecutting the center of the daisies
- Garden Green cardstock: 3″ x 5″ (7.5cm x 12.5cm) for diecutting the leaves
- Cheerful Daisies stamp set and die Bundle
- Scalloped Contours Dies
- Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Lemon Lolly and Petal Pink
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Die cut all of the pieces as outlined above.
- Fold the Thick Basic White card base and set aside.
- Stamp with the small daisy outline stamp 3 times in the lower right hand corner of the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic White cardstock for the inside. Use the Early Espresso Ink. Then stamp the small daisy solid stamp to fill in the outline. Stamp one with Crushed Curry Ink, one with Petal Pink Ink and one with Lemon Lolly Ink. lastly, Stamp Off once using the small leaf stamp and Garden Green Ink to add the leaves.
- Adhere the completed inside card piece to the inside of the Thick Basic White card base. Set aside.
- Use Early Espresso Ink and the sentiment stamp “Your Friendship Means Everything” to stamp in the upper left-hand corner of the Basic White cardstock Scalloped Contours diecut.
- Use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the layers of each of the daisies together. Adhere the Early Espresso cardstock flower centers.
- Arrange the Garden Green cardstock leaves and stem on the Basic White Scalloped Contours diecut. Position the flowers and see how you like the arrangement. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the stem and leaves. Then use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the daisies.
- Adhere the completed Basic White Scalloped Contour diecut onto the Petal Pink Scalloped Contours diecut using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Petal Pink Scalloped Contours diecut to the front of the Thick Basic White card base.
- Add as many of the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels as you wish!
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in the Inspirations In Ink Blog Hop. You will be amazed and inspired by all the fun and creative projects made by the Inspirations In Ink demonstrators.
You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts.
Blog Line Up
Deirdre Croal – USA
Julie Golding-Page – Canada
Karen Beck – Canada
Theresa McEntee – USA
Rebecca Nutley – Australia
Robbie Rubala – USA
Christy Gridley – USA
Have a most wonderful and creative day!
Would you like the start getting a discount on quality Stampin’ Up! supplies? Join my Stamping Gems Team today! And if you have a long wish list, you can join to get $155 UDS in product for $99 USD! This is the best deal in the whole catalog! Click HERE to order your starter kit!
This special ends June 30, 2023! Join and order now to be able to get what you want!
Thinking of adding creativity to your life? Try a monthly paper crafting kit! The Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription delivers a kit with everything you need to make a project-right to your door! Sign up for a Pre-paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.