Hello, thank you for visiting Theresa’s Treasures. I am Theresa an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. I am super excited to be participating in Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlight Gallery with my Rhino Ready Tropical Thank You card, along with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world! The theme for this Gallery is “Thank You”.
We often forget those simple words “Thank you”. However, it is super important to show appreciation to the people in your life who have helped you, supported you or inspired you. One way to express gratitude is to send a handmade thank you card. Discover the joy in making and sending a handmade card!
This Rhino Ready Thank You Card showcases the Rhino Ready Bundle, Tropical Leaf Bundle and the Tropical Hideaway Stamp. The Rhino Ready Bundle and Tropical Leaf Bundle are Online Exclusives. The Tropical Hideaway Background Stamp will be retiring April 30th, 2023.
Current Host Code: QQTKWUMV
- Tahitian Tide card stock (cs) card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ with a score line at 5 1/2″
- Parakeet Party cs: 2 1/8″ x 5 1/2″, 2″ x 4 1/2″ and 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White cs: 2″ x 3″, 3″ x 3 1/2″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Rhino Ready Bundle
- Tropical Leaf Bundle
- Tropical Hideaway Background Stamp
- Petal Park Bundle (flowers)
- Deckled Rectangles
- Ink: Parakeet Party, Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Sweet Sorbet & Petal Pink
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers: Gray Granite, Tahitian Tide, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight & Ivory.
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Wink of Stella
- Stamp the images as shown. Stamp in Parakeet Party Ink for the leaves & background. Use Granny Apple Green Ink for the grass & sentiment. Use the Deckled Rectangle Dies to diecut the sentiment. Punch out the flowers with the Petal Park Builder Punch. Diecut the leaves and grass.
2. Stamp the walking rhino in Memento, color with the Stampin’ Blends & die cut.
3. Stamp the inside of the card as shown.
4. Stamp the Tropical Hideaway Background Stamp onto the 2 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ Parakeet Party cs in Parakeet Party Ink.
5. Adhere the Tropical Hideaway card piece to the front of the Tahitian Tide cs card base slightly to the left.
6. Adhere the grass and walking rhino to the card front as shown.
7. Adhere the tropical leaves, flowers & sentiment.
8. Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the Tahitian Tide cs card base.
Add Bling! Add Wink of Stella to the rhino’s and the flowers. Add the Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
I hope you enjoyed my card today using the Ready Rhino Bundle!
Visit my Online Store to order what you need to make this card for yourself. Photographic supply list is at the end of this blog.
Current Host Code: QQTKWUMV
When you click on the Vote For Me button will see a gallery of creative inspiration from Demonstrators around the world! Remember you may visit everyone’s blog from the photo of their card on the Gallery. You are currently at Theresa McEntee-Theresa’s Treasures-USA. Enjoy! To vote for your favorite cards, click on the small heart in the upper right-hand corner of each photo. You have 5 votes! Enjoy and come visit Theresa’s Treasures again soon!
Clickable Supply List
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a most wonderful and crafty day!
Last Chance List & Discounts start Tomorrow April 4, 2023
Once you have your shopping list, click HERE for my Online Store! Happy Shopping!