Today I have a beautiful Inked & Tiled “just a note” Card!
Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa, a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with very talented demonstrators from around the world. Be sure to check out everyone’s projects using the Inked & Tiled Bundle. The Inked & Tiled Bundle is in the Annual Catalog. You may order from my Online Store HERE.
- Thick Basic White cardstock card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ (21cm x 29.7cm scored at 10.5cm)
- Basic White cardstock: 2″ x 3″ (6cm x 8.2cm) for the sentiment
- Lost Lagoon cardstock: 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ (7.5cm x 10.3cm),
2 1/8″ x 5 1/8″ (5.5cm x 13.7cm) and optional for leaves 2″ x 3″ (6cm x 8.2cm)
- Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper (DSP) Lost Lagoon patterns: 3″ x 4″ (7.2cm x 10.1cm) and 2″ x 5″ (5.2cm x 13.5cm)
- Inked Botanicals DSP Calypso Coral pattern: 2″ x 6 3/4″ (5.2cm x 17.2cm)
- Inked Botanicals DSP Crushed Curry pattern: 2″ x 4 1/2″ (5.2cm x 11.5cm)
- For inside of card: Lost Lagoon cardstock: 3/4″ x 4 1/8″ (2cm x 13.9cm), Inked Botanicals Lost Lagoon pattern: 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ and 1/2″ x 4 7/8″ (2cm x 14.2cm and 1.3cm x 13.1cm)
- Inked & Tiled stamp set and Punch Pack Bundle
- Basics Embossing Folder (Online Exclusive)
- Lost Lagoon Ink
- Lost Lagoon 1/4″ (6.4mm) Bordered Ribbon
- Iridescent Pastel Gems
- Bone Folder
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Paper Trimmer
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Adhere the Lost Lagoon colored Inked Botanicals DSP to the corresponding Lost Lagoon cardstock card pieces.
- Adhere to the front of the Thick Basic White cardstock card base.
- Use the Basics Embossing Folder with the cross hatches to emboss the front of the Thick Basic White cardstock card base with the pieces adhered to it.
- Complete the inside of the card base by adhering the strips of paper.
- To make the flowers, first punch out 3 pieces with the star pattern punch from the Calypso Coral colored Inked Botanicals DSP.
- Use the “X” pattern punch to punch 3 pieces from the Crushed Curry colored Inked Botanicals DSP.
- I used my scoring tool to gently push down in the middle of each flower. I also made score marks on the “petals” to help create a 3D look.
- Adhere 1 star and 1 “X” together to make each flower.
- Adhere to the card front.
- Tie a bow with the Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon and adhere just under the trio of flowers.
- Stamp “just a NOTE” in Lost Lagoon Ink onto the Basic White cardstock.
- Punch the sentiment out with the “X” punch. Trim off 2 arms of the “X”.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card front.
- Finish by adding the Calypso Coral colored Iridescent Pastel Gems to the center of each flower.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in the Inspirations In Ink Blog Hop. You will be amazed and inspired by all the fun and creative projects made by the Inspirations In Ink demonstrators.
You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts.
Clickable Supply List
Have a most wonderful and creative day!
Thinking of adding creativity to your life? Try a monthly paper crafting kit! The Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription delivers a kit with everything you need to make a project-right to your door! Sign up for a Pre-paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.