Today I have a super quick and super simple Thank You card that looks fabulous!
I am so excited and thankful to be part of the Top 10 Winners Hop from Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlights Gallery! Thank you to everyone who voted for my card from January’s International Blog Highlight, allowing me an opportunity to post on the Winners Hop today. Ten fabulous demonstrators from around the world will be posting today! The theme for the card today is “Thank you”.
The New Horizons Designer Series Paper (DSP) is so fabulous! I just love the watercolor backgrounds! This card is super easy to make.
- Misty Moonlight Card Stock (CS) card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches
- Blackberry Bliss CS: 4 x 5 1/4 inches and 1/4 x 5 1/4 inch strip
- New Horizons DSP: 4 x 4 3/4 inches and 5/8 x 5 1/4 inch strip
- Basic White CS: 4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Use the Blackberry Bliss Ink to stamp the birds onto the New Horizons DSP
- Use Night of Navy Ink to stamp the “thank you” sentiment (from the Free As A Bird stamp set)
- Cut the New Horizons DSP at 1 3/4 inches for the bottom, and 1 1/2 inches each for the top two pieces.
- first adhere the New Horizons DSP to the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Blackberry Bliss CS
- then adhere the Blackberry Bliss CS/DSP to the front of the Misty Moonlight CS card base.
- Finally adhere the strips of the Blackberry Bliss CS and New Horizons DSP together and then to the right side of the 4 x 5 1/4 inch Basic White CS to create the inside panel.
- Use the Blackberry Bliss Ink to stamp some of the birds on the inside panel.
- Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the card base.
Voila! That is all there is to it!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! Please visit all the rest of the blogs in the Winners Blog Hop to see more fabulous creations!