Today I have a very cute and adorable Playing in the Rain Bundle- Fun Fold Card!
Welcome and thanks for visiting Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts! I am Theresa and I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Arizona, USA. Today is the monthly Inspirations in Ink Blog Hop! I am excited to be hopping with some awesome demonstrators from around the world! Be sure to check out everyone’s projects using the Playing in the Rain Bundle. The Playing in the Rain Bundle is in the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. You may order form my Online Store HERE.
- Mango Melody card stock (cs) card base: 4 1/4″ x 8″ scored as shown on the template below, and 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″.
- Basic White cs: 2 3/4″ x 4″, 4″ x 5″ to stamp the 2 foxes and 3″ x 4″ to stamp & punch the sentiment.
- Balmy Blue cs: two at 1 1/8″ x 4 1/8″.
- Cajun Craze cs: 2″ x 4″ for the bridge.
- Flirty Flamingo cs: 2″ x 2 1/2″ for the butterflies & bow on one fox’s hat.
- Old Olive cs: 2″ x 3″ for the clumps of grass.
- Soft Suede cs: 2″ x 2″ for the tree stump.
- Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper (DSP): flower pattern: 1″ x 5 1/4″: clouds 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ and 1 1/8″ x 4 1/8″; two pouring rain pattern at 1″ x 4″ and one pouring rain at 1 1/8″ x 4 1/8″.
- Playing in the Rain Bundle (stamp set & dies)
- Cloud Punch
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Balmy Blue
- Stampin’ Blends: Ivory, Flirty Flamingo, Cajun Craze & Balmy Blue
- Stampin’ Write Markers: Brights Collection: Mango Melody
- Sponge Dauber
- Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gems
- Simply Scored® Scoring Tool
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Bone Folder
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
The Card Base
- The template for the Mango Melody cs card base is above.
- Burnish the folds with the Bone Folder.
- Adhere the matching 1″ x 4″ pouring rain DSP pieces to the 1 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ Balmy Blue cs. Adhere these pieces to the outermost panels on the left and the right.
- Adhere the 1 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ pouring rain DSP on the 2nd panel from the left. Adhere the cloud DSP as shown below.
- Adhere the flower DSP to the Mango Melody cs strip.
All the Pieces
- Stamp the two foxes in Memento Ink. Color with the Stampin’ Blends & Stampin’ Write Markers. Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to die cut them.
- Stamp the sentiment “Rainy Days are better with you” onto the end of the 3″ x 4″ Basic White cs in Memento Ink. Punch out with the Cloud Punch.
- Use a Sponge Dauber & the Balmy Blue Ink to add a little color to the edge of the cloud.
- Apply Wink of Stella to the cloud if desired once the sentiment ink has dried.
- Die cut all of the remaining pieces: the butterflies, bow, bridge, tree stump, and 3 of the clumps of grass.
Putting the Card Base Together
- Adhere the strip of Mango cs and flower DSP to the left & right side panels of pouring rain by following the photo series above.
- Photo 1: Lay the card base flat on the table. Have the left side open & the right side folded. Apply adhesive to the bottom of the two pouring rain panels.
- Photo 2: Place the flower panel on and wiggle into place.
- Photo 3: Open up the card base.
- Photo 4: Stand up view.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the left side of the bridge in place.
- Position the two foxes so that their feet are on the bridge. You may need to trim a little off.
- Use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the fox on the top layer to the pouring rain panel.
- Adhere the right side of the bridge.
- Add the tree stump and clumps of grass.
- Put a bow on one hat. Embellish with an Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gem.
- Adhere the butterflies. Embellish with the gems.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Please visit all the blogs in this hop. You will see all the fun and inspiring projects made by the Inspirations In Ink demonstrators. You are currently visiting Theresa McEntee-USA creator of Theresa’s Treasures Paper Crafts.
Rebecca Nutley – Australia
Theresa McEntee – USA
Vicky Wright – Australia
Christy Gridley – USA
Deirdre Croal – USA
Julie Golding Page – Canada
Clickable Supply List
Have a most wonderful and creative day!
Special ends February 28, 2023! Would you like your own Mini Cut & Emboss Machine? How about a Boho Blue Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! Join my Stamping Gems Team today and you can get a Mini Cut & Emboss Machine in your starter kit! Or if you already have a Cut & Emboss Machine and have a long wish list, you can join and get $175 UDS in product for $99 USD! This is the best deal! Click HERE to order your starter kit!
Sale-a-bration ends February 28, 2023! Order now to be able to get what you want! Remember to claim your Free product. New FREE products have been added!
Thinking of adding creativity to your life? Try a monthly paper crafting kit! The Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription delivers a kit with everything you need to make a project-right to your door! Sign up for a Pre-paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.